[KERNEL] TechnoLover's Kernel Edition 1.5 (25.06.2012)

Guest TechnoLover

Guest stonebear

Smartassv2 is really GOOD :)

Thank you Technolover!!!

I like smartassV2 as well, but it can freeze my phone if I use it with a max overclock (even with stock volts). It's ok though cos I only go as high as 1200mhz.

Edited by stonebear

Guest scotth324

I wiped everything and reinstalled Gingerouney 3.0 without update and used link2ad and it took your kernel. It is working very well now and boots much faster. Also running same settings as stonebear.

Hello technolover, can i know which type is this kernel, is it low or mid voltage? can i know what is voltage table of low voltage kernel? thank you

It versatile :) You can specify own params.

Guest stonebear

I've a problem with battery indicator. After charging indicator freeze on 85% and after reboot I have 99%. It's periodical problem.

Same here, charging stopped on 70%, rebooted and it was 99%.

I had thought it was maybe due to the battery calibration but it did it again after I calibrated it.

Guest edisson77

Same here, charging stopped on 70%, rebooted and it was 99%.

I had thought it was maybe due to the battery calibration but it did it again after I calibrated it.

I guess - this is problem of low voltage. Controller battery has a stable reference voltage. Battery is fully charged and charging current is almost 0, but voltage at ADC below normal- indicator shows 70-85%.

Maybe make two presets for voltage - low voltage (work) and normal (charging)?

Guest stoorzsto

Thx for your kernel.I have used many days without freeze.

Lower voltage seem produce less heat.:lol:

BTW,is removing fps limit work in progress?Play some games still little laggy.

Sorry for bothering again.;)

Guest scotth324

Goodmorming Technolover. I just thought I would chime in with stonebear and say that I would be more than happy with 5% battery steps if it would give a more accurate account of the battery life. Everything else about this kernel is great. Would it be possible to make a 5% kernel?

Guest stonebear

Goodmorming Technolover. I just thought I would chime in with stonebear and say that I would be more than happy with 5% battery steps if it would give a more accurate account of the battery life. Everything else about this kernel is great. Would it be possible to make a 5% kernel?

Yes please. smile.gif

Yes, i just need a refrence so i'm not doing mistake.thank you

use mt voltage control it menu and this thread to find settings. If something goes wrong boot recovery and flash deleteBootUndervolt.zip.

Guest phonewidth

Is there any reason not to use t&l Metal 2.3.6 or was it just that 2.3.5 was the only t&l ROM available at the time of the Original post?

It boots fine for me anyway..

Guest stonebear

Is there any reason not to use t&l Metal 2.3.6 or was it just that 2.3.5 was the only t&l ROM available at the time of the Original post?

It boots fine for me anyway..

Yea, I think Technolover just forgot to change that part of the original post. smile.gif

I probably sound like a complete idiot asking this, but never overclocked a phone before. Installed the kernel, got the MT Voltage control thing, but how do i actually overclock the thing O_o