what ROM would you like too see.

Guest Sami Beck

Guest unrandomsam

CM7 with Dolby, reverse tethering and OTG? :) [one can dream]

Port of Replicant - http://replicant.us/

or failing that

Oxygen ROM (Already done for the wildfire as an unofficial port - shouldn't be hard if you have the time) - http://forum.oxygen.im/

Forget theming fast and minimal as possible (and odexed) should easily fit into 128MB /system

Guest driesken

yer forget looks as we can add them easily overselves.

fast, slick, rom with good battery life is what most people will want as a base.

Indeed, I second this. My priority is excellent battery life...

Guest dirlan2001

Indeed, I second this. My priority is excellent battery life...

Yep, just the basic OS + basic functions (dialer, wifi, gps, etc ...) , most of the times ppl replacing included apps with other apps from market

:D

Guest AsusFreak

I'm making a final ROM before selling the blade, just wonder what the community want?

Hi Sami,

always dangerous to place an open question like this.

The answer depends on what should be possible for you.

Is it only a new design for a known leaked kernel? And you only want to know some inlcuded apps?

Otherwise I'd love to see your input to get CM7 as good as possible, means at the moment to optimise the battery usage.

So it's up to you to provide some more details?

Anyway, I appreciate your work here. And a big thanks in advance for this final job - sorry to hear.

Guest hahawas

Yep, just the basic OS + basic functions (dialer, wifi, gps, etc ...) , most of the times ppl replacing included apps with other apps from market

:D

+1

Guest t0mm13b

MIUI would be great, but I don't think it's possible.

As to quote Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino - 'Jesus Christ all Friday'

There has been countless threads on this MIUI which got locked on prior occasions because it is not possible to do. MIUI's target chipset is ARMv7. Blade has ARMv6. So please forget about that and leave that MIUI consigned to /dev/null! :)

mmmkthxbai! :D

Guest unrandomsam

As to quote Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino - 'Jesus Christ all Friday'

There has been countless threads on this MIUI which got locked on prior occasions because it is not possible to do. MIUI's target chipset is ARMv7. Blade has ARMv6. So please forget about that and leave that MIUI consigned to /dev/null!

mmmkthxbai!

it is possible for someone skilled enough. the problem is no one skilled enough cares. (I think the guys working on the hd2 if they were so inclined). or HTC s guys working on sense probably if cm wanted to make itself miui then it could be done from scratch. fact is no sane person would want miui in the first place but its certainly possible and easier than eg the armv6 flash port

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk