Honeycomb or ICE Cream will support to my ZTE Blade

Guest gunapriyan

Guest gunapriyan

Dear Friends,

Now i am using Libra Ginger ROM in my ZTE Blade. (With some issues!)

Can you give me the link to upgrade to Honeycomb or Ice Cream to my ZTE Blade?

Is it possible?

If yes means, i am one of the happiest person.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Guna

Guest hugobosslives

you can "upgrade" to honeycomb. but it doesn't work very well on the blade so i wouldn't install it.

if you wait a month or two, ICS will have been ported to the blade (via the cyanogen mod team) and you will be able to run ICS on your blade through that.

atm just stick to a 2.3 rom such as the one your on, or blade mix 360, or cm7.

Guest gunapriyan

Dear Mr.Addict,

Thanks for your reply.

I request you to please let me know if they ported.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Guna

you can "upgrade" to honeycomb. but it doesn't work very well on the blade so i wouldn't install it.

if you wait a month or two, ICS will have been ported to the blade (via the cyanogen mod team) and you will be able to run ICS on your blade through that.

atm just stick to a 2.3 rom such as the one your on, or blade mix 360, or cm7.

Edited by gunapriyan

Dear Mr.Addict,

Thanks for your reply.

My Email ID : #######@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Guna

do you want a coffee also? to which chanel u want the tv ?

just watch the forum for news anytime !

BTW his name(nickname) is hugobosslives not Addict.

Edited by jeddy1

Guest popoyaya

Dear Mr.Addict,

Thanks for your reply.

My Email ID : [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Guna

Quite a charming and politely written request, from someone obviously oblivious to how we live on this planet. tongue.gif

Guest hugobosslives

Dear Mr.Addict,

Thanks for your reply.

My Email ID : ##########@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Guna

first off, my online ID is hugobosslives not addict. addict is just my rank on this forum. for example you are a "newbie" as you have only just started.

second, i advise you to not give out your personal email address on a forum as everyone can see it. if you ever need to give someone your email you should personal message them. you do this my clicking on their profile and clicking personal message. therefore you should edit your orginal post and take out your email address (as i have done in the quote in this post)

back to the point: forget honeycomb it is never properly going to happen as it's not worth it. ICS will be out on the blade sometime in December is my guess. if you follow this forum you will see it literally go mental when cm9 boots on the blade (all of us are wanting that day sooo much :)) so just follow the forum and you will find out about it.

Best luck,

hugobosslives

do you want a coffee also? to which chanel u want the tv ?

just watch the forum for news anytime !

BTW his name(nickname) is hugobosslives not Addict.

Quite a charming and politely written request, from someone obviously oblivious to how we live on this planet. tongue.gif

i agree it's funny but i'm not guna take the piss as he's new (and as you say, it was very polite)

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest gunapriyan

Dear Friends,

First up all i am very sorry for misunderstanding.

I am always in a position to ask request as politely.

Because I know about you all are geneious.

Kind Attn: Hugobosslives

Actually in left side, I have seen your id like "Addict". Thats why i have used.

If i hurt you, please forgiven me.

Once again i am very sorry to give my email id.

If you feel any inconvenience, pls forgiven me.

Thanks & Regards,

Guna

first off, my online ID is hugobosslives not addict. addict is just my rank on this forum. for example you are a "newbie" as you have only just started.

second, i advise you to not give out your personal email address on a forum as everyone can see it. if you ever need to give someone your email you should personal message them. you do this my clicking on their profile and clicking personal message. therefore you should edit your orginal post and take out your email address (as i have done in the quote in this post)

back to the point: forget honeycomb it is never properly going to happen as it's not worth it. ICS will be out on the blade sometime in December is my guess. if you follow this forum you will see it literally go mental when cm9 boots on the blade (all of us are wanting that day sooo much :)) so just follow the forum and you will find out about it.

Best luck,

hugobosslives

i agree it's funny but i'm not guna take the piss as he's new (and as you say, it was very polite)

Guest hugobosslives

Dear Friends,

First up all i am very sorry for misunderstanding.

I am always in a position to ask request as politely.

Because I know about you all are geneious.

Kind Attn: Hugobosslives

Actually in left side, I have seen your id like "Addict". Thats why i have used.

If i hurt you, please forgiven me.

Once again i am very sorry to give my email id.

If you feel any inconvenience, pls forgiven me.

Thanks & Regards,

Guna

no offence taken mate. i was just telling you how this forum works.

i hope you have a good experience on this forum. it is generally very friendly.

Guest eirlysbill1

Dear Mr.Addict,

Thanks for your reply.

My Email ID : [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Guna

Guna,

It would be a really good idea to go back and take your email address out of here. You can do this by clicking on edit, and then deleting the address.

All the best,

Bill

PS: it would be right considerate if everyone who used his email address in their reply would do the same...

Edited by eirlysbill1

Guest Mushroom_Lord

YOU SOULD TRY THIS

http://android.modac...2011-gen2-only/

but is not working properly

so i recomend to stay in android 2.3.4 or 2.3.5

and wait for sometime the ICS (if it happends)

I wouldn't advise that, its pretty unstable and is really only made to prove the Blade can run it, its not intended for daily use.

mate

Only I could point this out. - I hope his translator gets the right kind of mate. Poor guy!

Guest hugobosslives

PS: it would be right considerate if everyone who used his email address in their reply would do the same...

way ahead of you buddy :D

I wouldn't advise that, its pretty unstable and is really only made to prove the Blade can run it, its not intended for daily use.

agreed

Only I could point this out. - I hope his translator gets the right kind of mate. Poor guy!

what as in "to mate" with someone? don't think he's guna take it like that in the context

Guest eirlysbill1

way ahead of you buddy :D

Yeah I saw you were on it. cool.gif It was the other 2 posts that I was thinking of...

Hope this guy doesn't end up learning the hard way

Edited by eirlysbill1

Best luck,

hugobosslives

well i didnt get pissed of and i know he was polite but not if some points!

that what he said in that post was like "hey,send me an e-mail when smth new is on "

i am glad to help anyone but they should think well how to ask for smth ;). Beside we all started from the begin.

cheers

Guest gunapriyan

Dear Friends,

I forgot that matter long back ago. But I don't know why you are taking as a matter.

Kind Attn: Mr.Jeddy,

I request you to please see my message once again.

"I request you to please let me know if they ported." - What is the problem with this line even i am requesting.

I thought he may use mail or he may inform me by this forum as reply.

I am very worry about your lines "hey,send me an e-mail when smth new is on"

May be my english level is low. But that, you people are wounding me.

Anyway thanks for your king co-operation to all..

Regards,

Guna

well i didnt get pissed of and i know he was polite but not if some points!

that what he said in that post was like "hey,send me an e-mail when smth new is on "

i am glad to help anyone but they should think well how to ask for smth ;). Beside we all started from the begin.

cheers

Guest hugobosslives

Dear Friends,

I forgot that matter long back ago. But I don't know why you are taking as a matter.

"I request you to please let me know if they ported." - What is the problem with this line even i am requesting.

Regards,

Guna

btw the way mate.

the source code for both honeycomb and ICS has now been released.

so we can start on them for the blade.

expect unstable builds within the year and stable builds by easter.

Dear Friends,

Regards,

Guna

Anyway its ok and i am sorry .

Edited by jeddy1