Grab yourself an Xperia Mini Pro for only £99.99!

Guest PaulOBrien

Fancy an Xperia Mini Pro for only £99.99? Yes? I thought you might say that!

The very highly regarded update to Sony Ericsson's miniature flagship is now available from O2 for only £129.99 - £10 Quidco - £20 gift voucher (redeemable at Amazon.co.uk, Next, Pizza Hut, Argos or Boots) = effective £99.99!

Only two slight flies in the ointment - firstly it's SIM locked so you'll need to deal with that if you're not on O2, secondly it's black not white. ;)

I have used the Mini Pro and actually own the Mini and it's a fabulous little phone... another cracker from Sony Ericssons highly regarded current lineup. This is a particular bargain when you factor in how Sony Ericsson have confirmed ICS upgrades for their entire 2011 Xperia lineup...!

Sold? Head on over to the O2 store to buy!

This item was promoted to the News page - click here to view.

Guest Victor von Zeppelin

Without even reading the title "secondly it's black not white" screams it being written by Paul. Interesting stuff, all the same. So many phone becoming so cheap. Is this the first time you can get a 1GHz phone for £99?

Guest hecatae
Without even reading the title "secondly it's black not white" screams it being written by Paul. Interesting stuff, all the same. So many phone becoming so cheap. Is this the first time you can get a 1GHz phone for £99?

Acer liquid e was available for £79 two weeks ago, that was the first 1ghz under the £100 mark

Guest David Mc0
Acer liquid e was available for £79 two weeks ago, that was the first 1ghz under the £100 mark

The Liquid E is 768mhz.

Seems like a good price for the specs, but I don't know how useful a 3" half VGA screen will be for use as a smart phone. Web browsing would be possible, but not exactly comfortable. Still, if you don't do much browsing & like tiny but fat phones with a physical keyboard, it's a good deal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.