Returning to stock?? rom dump etc

Guest sticko

I have been looking through a lot of the pages of info but am still a little baffled so i wondered if someone could offer info who has already returned to stock??????

I wish to return my UK blade back to stock but not totally sure how to do it, can i simply download a stock rom and install it via clockwork like when updating nightlys or does it take more than that??.

Currently running CM7 with nightly

Thanks for any help/info

Guest martin tander(estonia)

first downgrade to Gen1 look for topic gen2 to gen1(or gen1 to gen2 TPT) ..download zip unzip it..image folder to sd card... turn blade off,then power up holding volup+menu...green text should start running wait till it completes.then download a Gen1 rom.flash in cwm.Then download stock rom for ur osf and unzip to sd root(first delete previous image folder) then turn phone off run tpt and u back to stock)

Edited by martin tander(estonia)

Just out of interest, why do you want to return to stock?

Also, this post is what you want: http://android.modac...-2011-oled-tft/

Does everything in one neat little tpt.

The wife !!!..... For some reason her phone keeps sending texts to the wrong contact, even posts it as a status on facebook. my san fran is ok, we both have the same rom on having tried different ones for her. also just had a new sim card from o2 for it, but still it sends them to the wrong person.

I remember there being a fault with the os at one point but but google sorted it out.

it baffles me that mine is working perfect apart from rubbish signal now and again but hers keeps sending the text to the wrong one.

thinking somehow it could be the phone itself so was thinking about sending it back.

Guest timfimjim

The wife !!!..... For some reason her phone keeps sending texts to the wrong contact, even posts it as a status on facebook. my san fran is ok, we both have the same rom on having tried different ones for her. also just had a new sim card from o2 for it, but still it sends them to the wrong person.

I remember there being a fault with the os at one point but but google sorted it out.

it baffles me that mine is working perfect apart from rubbish signal now and again but hers keeps sending the text to the wrong one.

thinking somehow it could be the phone itself so was thinking about sending it back.

Fair enough, if you're still in warranty I would. If anything it'll eliminate that possibility. Backup everything first though cos TPTs wipe!

Guest unrandomsam

The OS bug only exists in roms based on AOSP < 2.2.2 (Not sure whether it affects the ZTE messaging app)

That bug has been fixed in Android 2.2.2 or later.

Are you using AOSP or ZTE messaging ?

Have you tried stock 2.3.5 ? (Either B01 or B02)