Most Stable ROM?

Guest h3dshot

Guest h3dshot

hi guys, sadly im leaving the pulse community behind :(

im browsing ebay for a samsung galaxy s, and if i can pick one up pretty cheap ill get it, been bidding on them for about a week :\

once i get my galaxy s i will be selling my pulse, and i dont think people will want to buy it with cm7.1 which doesnt have a working camera :P, so my question is, after a factory reset of all my settings etc which rom should i install fresh to be sold on ebay with the best features/speed?

thanks in advance

hi guys, sadly im leaving the pulse community behind :(

im browsing ebay for a samsung galaxy s, and if i can pick one up pretty cheap ill get it, been bidding on them for about a week :\

once i get my galaxy s i will be selling my pulse, and i dont think people will want to buy it with cm7.1 which doesnt have a working camera :P, so my question is, after a factory reset of all my settings etc which rom should i install fresh to be sold on ebay with the best features/speed?

thanks in advance

If I were buying a phone off of ebay, I'd want to know that it was "stock". What about just updating to an official Huawei 2.1 rom? If you think it would make it more saleable, you could offer to install some other rom to it before you send it.

Just my opinion.

Guest h3dshot

If I were buying a phone off of ebay, I'd want to know that it was "stock". What about just updating to an official Huawei 2.1 rom? If you think it would make it more saleable, you could offer to install some other rom to it before you send it.

Just my opinion.

thanks, i think i will.