How to unlock your OMC/SKATE

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Guest tilal6991

I can not find ZTE driver for Windows. When I connect my phone it say USB connected or turn on USB storage. Do I need an additional driver?

what do you mean? Do you have experience with this phone? Have you put CWM on it?

Guest wrtease

okay have made a video of it working have not tested sims yet .will upload video so that you can see what it looks like.dont no if i have any probs ,will find out .

Guest tilal6991

okay have made a video of it working have not tested sims yet .will upload video so that you can see what it looks like.dont no if i have any probs ,will find out .

good luck...

Guest KonstaT

could you make a tpt file of this

If I recall correctly cefs.mbn doesn't get flashed with ZTE Blade TPTs. I just downloaded one of Monte Carlo stock TPTs and it doesn't include cefs.mbn. So I think your chances are with windows flasher.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest wrtease

post-833729-0-42339400-1320963942_thumb.good news yes it works 100% used stock rom and stock image currently on giffgaff taking screen shots for proof okay

Edited by wrtease

good news yes it works 100% used stock rom and stock image currently on giffgaff taking screen shots for proof okay

Oh my.... Oh my... Oh my... I think is time to call the guy and tell him not to unlock!!! :lol:

P.S.: Pin this & title change!

Edited by D3abL3

i have a feeling this will attract lots more people to the device & increase oranges sales by double lol

OP get a donation link up i will be more than happy to send some your way smile.gif