adb + stuck at root

Guest dave0789

Guest dave0789

I've manged to get my pc to recognise my vega,but not thru command prompt only device manager.

As command fails to take any instruction,i'm currently stuck at pushing the command to complete root instrcutions.Is there any other option available to root without using adb and also install clockwork mod without using adb.

Replies much appreciated.

Guest simonta

I've manged to get my pc to recognise my vega,but not thru command prompt only device manager.

As command fails to take any instruction,i'm currently stuck at pushing the command to complete root instrcutions.Is there any other option available to root without using adb and also install clockwork mod without using adb.

Replies much appreciated.

Search for YAUDIG and AUDI.

Guest dave0789

Search for YAUDIG and AUDI.

Followed the YAUDIG tut wrt to drivers etc,still same issues persist.I aint loaded modaco rom as i'm after full root

Am very familiar with using clock work mod on my desire,so looking to fully root,and try different roms.

Guest dave0789

Followed the YAUDIG tut wrt to drivers etc,still same issues persist.I aint loaded modaco rom as i'm after full root

Am very familiar with using clock work mod on my desire,so looking to fully root,and try different roms.

All sorted now,seems i was missing a semi colon from the variable 'path',cmd was unable to find adb.exe due to this fact.