Giffgaff sim, £5 offered sim

Guest Navie

Guest wrtease

i have not top up yet.but reading th info from the sheet of paper supplying the sim it says just activate and you get 5 pounds but .when you do this it takes you to the top up and then topup then pay it then hopefully its put on when the top up is successfull. comes through.i think.

Guest philmein

Cool, do you get to keep your credit as well as having free texts, internet etc?

no you dont

once the goody bag runs out thats it you need to top up either credit or another goody bag

Yeah goodybag only lasts the month, but if you don't think you are using it enough to get your €10 then you can just use the phone and use up credit.

Have you got your points because I have topped up £10 and activated my sim :)

Guest putbinoot

Have you got your points because I have topped up £10 and activated my sim :)

Yeah i got a note you had activated and points go on next month, did you get the apn set up ok.

Guest putbinoot

Does anyone know whether you can get bundles or a goodbag with credit on your phone rather than paying? Thanks.

Go to giffgaff, at top click top top-up tab, next screen log in, click buy goodybag then add to basket then tick "check here if you want to pay your order from your balance" then click continue. Then place order.

Does anyone know whether you can get bundles or a goodbag with credit on your phone rather than paying? Thanks.

I found the answer now :) btw...I have no bars on my signal bar, the highest it ever goes upto is 1 bar out 4, anyone else getting this, mostly its stays on zero bars.

Edited by Navie

Guest putbinoot

I found the answer now :) btw...I have no bars on my signal bar, the highest it ever goes upto is 1 bar out 4, anyone else getting this, mostly its stays on zero bars.

If i remember correctly the number of bars does not really signifie the signal as there is no standard that covers this, each phone company can show as many bars they want. I think anybody building a Rom might even be able to alter this. I am sitting here showing one bar and 4G. Not sure if there is an app to test your 3g speed.

If i remember correctly the number of bars does not really signifie the signal as there is no standard that covers this, each phone company can show as many bars they want. I think anybody building a Rom might even be able to alter this. I am sitting here showing one bar and 4G. Not sure if there is an app to test your 3g speed.

It doesn't matter about 3G speed, I was merely asking about network signal as this can affect calls especially if they are long calls.