Finally on sale at Phones4U

Guest t.reddings

Guest Sebastian404

Out shopping today I Accidentally bought one...

I noticed from the other forum it's got a development community going already but.. Hey another cheap android for the collection...

Its running Android 2.3.5 so tricky to root, but I managed to build a kernel from source and create a ClockworkMod Recovery and use that to dump the rom... I'll be doing the usual soon

Guest Sebastian404

It should seem they are on sale in Tesco too, someone sent me a RomDump of one, its not too different from the phones4u version, only it comes with some games.... nice.

Guest john.smith

The one I purchased from Taiwan came with Android 2.3.3 (plus some carrier crap).

I read from Taiwanese forums that the ROMs are being identical to U8650/Sonic due to the same hardware design, however nobody can confirm this as yet.

It would be good news since I heard there is unofficial CM7.2 is being ported to U8650 already.

By the way, our Ideos X3 jelly cases are available now. dry.gif

Out shopping today I Accidentally bought one...

I noticed from the other forum it's got a development community going already but.. Hey another cheap android for the collection...

Its running Android 2.3.5 so tricky to root, but I managed to build a kernel from source and create a ClockworkMod Recovery and use that to dump the rom... I'll be doing the usual soon

• 1 month later...