Can't use USB storage

Guest Quickblood

Guest IanTurner

Thanks but what is the AUDI program?

According to richardmlea's description a program that installs the correct drivers. You did after all say you hadn't managed to install the right ones O.o

Guest Quickblood

According to richardmlea's description a program that installs the correct drivers. You did after all say you hadn't managed to install the right ones O.o

Well I gave up & reinstalled Vegacomb cause vegatools seemed not to recognise my vega being connected to the PC. Reconnected it up and now it recognises it so I clicked install drivers which worked but not entirely.

q6i.jpeg

Guest richardmlea

AUDI = Automatic Usb Driver Installer.

Vegatools will not recognise it until you run Audi.

Dont trust Windows update to install your drivers it is stupid.

Bottom of vegatools in the middle, press intall correct drivers w/AUDI. Then follow the on screen instructions to remove the old incorrect drivers and installl the correct driver (when asked choose just do it for me).

Edited by richardmlea

Guest Quickblood

Maybe i wasn't clear i did use Vegatools and that was the outcome. I can now mount it but there's still those 2 problems in device manager. There is no Audi tools that I could see that's why I was wondering what that was.

c8d.jpeg

Guest richardmlea

My vegatools looks slightly different to yours.

Heres my screenshot of vegatools and Audi.

screenpm.png

You need to choose option 2 "I want to install Advent "stock rom" using recovery mode" and then follew the steps on screen.

You need to run Vegatools as an administrator (right click on vegatools icon and slect "run as administrator".

Edited by richardmlea

Guest IanTurner

ignore the cdc serial and shuttle, they're irrelevant.

As long as the vega appears as an external drive and the media transfer application that came with it sees it it doesn't matter.