CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest white_snake

Ok, made some tests today, just because even using rom with fixed sim still won't recognize my sim...

- Tried with a prepaid TIM sim: everything working, including 3g data and pin code detection.

- Tried with a Vodafone IT prepaid sim: correctly asking for pin code, but asking for a network protection code (never seen that) and APN / 3g aren't even showing up, neither for a while;

- Tried with two Vodafone IT business contract sim: if pin code is enabled on sim, it won't ask for it and won't connect until disabled. APN never show up neither for a while, toggled like 20 times airplane mode but no clue;

Same identical issue on MIUI port from Lens_flare...

Davidevinavil, Lens_flare, let me know if i can be any help testing something to fix this...

Edited by white_snake

Guest chemicalbuz

what does cifs.ko and nls_utf8.ko and others modules?

other question: what is different between smoothassv2 and on demand? i usually use lagfree on other roms, is it possible to add it someway?

Guest evil.odmin

cifs,ko and nls_utf8.ko (and I think other modules) from ROM don't work in cm7.17. DroidWall disabled. In terminal emulator after "insmod /system/lib/module/cifs.ko" I get "insmod: init_module '/system/lib/module/cifs.ko' failed (No such file or directory). But after "ls /system/lib/module" I get "cifs.ko, nls_utf8.ko, slow-work.ko, tun.ko".

Edited by evil.odmin

Guest white_snake

Turn the data off and then try toggling the airplane mode. It should work as it has for many of us.

I did, but still no APN when toggling Airplane mode with data turned off, network doesn't show up as Vodafone IT but as 22210.

Maybe there's some difference between private and business network on Vodafone IT...

Edited by white_snake

Guest Smeelious

Will this work on android 2.3.3 because i like the ferris wheel type thingy on extreme ends alot. Does it have Acer UI? And any previews?

No and No.

@David

Lack of a2dp bluetooth makes me sad :(

Guest davidevinavil

No and No.

@David

Lack of a2dp bluetooth makes me sad :(

I'll upload a new version with easier led setting and maybe fix battery indication.. I'm testing it but sorry I haven't a2dp headset and is difficult to fix it.. but maybe something good is coming ;) And I would also use newer adreno lib from Samsung...

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest scotth324

David would you be able to integrate the higher volume settings that were found in the Technolovers kernel thread? Landlines don't come through very loud. I find that the volume is the biggest drawback for the Metal.

Guest Lens_flare

yay, I'm again having access to modaco :D

Why nobody have mentioned me? Ok nevermind.

Seems rom is still alive and developing.. ok after 1 week I'll be back to development (already have some ideas), then we'll begin a new dev season with possibly ICS and sense roms :]

Edited by Lens_flare

yay, I'm again having access to modaco

Seems rom is still alive and developing.. ok after 1 week I'll be back to development (already have some ideas), then we'll begin a new dev season with possibly ICS and sense roms :]

I loved the ics part!

I'll support with donations.

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatalk

Guest davidevinavil

yay, I'm again having access to modaco :D

Welcome back :)

Guest pigio92

i will try to reflash rom using titanium backup and i hope that i won't lose any app into sd.

so now i have the cyano 7.2, i tryed to use the mini guide in first post but the led's didn't work :( why??

Guest davidevinavil

i will try to reflash rom using titanium backup and i hope that i won't lose any app into sd.

so now i have the cyano 7.2, i tryed to use the mini guide in first post but the led's didn't work :( why??

I'm uploading cm7.19 wait a bit to flash..