Guest chemicalbuz

third image:

ALWAYS FLASH

led will flash with screen-on too

MULTI LEDS

allow leds flashing at the same time

RESTORE

restore all colours and app

P.S.: ho fatto una traduzione un po "libera", dovrebbe andare dimmi te se vuoi che cambi qualcosa

Guest davidevinavil

Davide if you keep releasing roms at that rate we might just have CM7.3 by tomorrow. XD

Sorry but I would fix that damn a2dp problem and can't check it..

Guest scotth324

Just wondering with this ROM I cannot use my plug in earphones when using the phone talking to someone. The audio works but they cannot hear my voice. I'm probably one of the only ones who uses the earphones but when driving it makes it easier to be handsfree as the speakerphone echos for the person on the other end so much that I can't use it. Other than that everything is working well. Sound quality is great and everything else about this rom is working fantastic. It seems faster than 7.17 as well.

If possible upload it on mediafire and rapidshare. I will download it and create a torrent. Or get it hosted somewhere. :)

I will make a temporary website where you can upload stuff etc. Most uploading websites will be down soon due to SOPA or ACTA whatever.

Edited by hfbvm

Guest Smeelious

"FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally. "

WTF?!? fileserve too?!

"It's the end of the world as we know it..."

I'm kinda glad I have copies of everything I DL on my computer...

On a topic related note; I'm seeing crazy battery drain on 7.21 (like 50% in 4 hours of light usage..no games, no data connection, only 2g..)

post-939211-0-80051300-1327333782_thumb.

I blame my poor reception and my phone being one of the first production runs.

I have got free hosting from two websites. I will upload there and link you. I will try and download all avaible ROM's not hosted on vaches website.

Edited by hfbvm

Guest harylauw

"It's the end of the world as we know it..."

I'm kinda glad I have copies of everything I DL on my computer...

On a topic related note; I'm seeing crazy battery drain on 7.21 (like 50% in 4 hours of light usage..no games, no data connection, only 2g..)

post-939211-0-80051300-1327333782_thumb.

I blame my poor reception and my phone being one of the first production runs.

anyone have same issue?