CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest Smeelious

bug: technolover kernel 1.1 doesn't work on cm .22, both 1% and 5%, if i go on cyanogen settings i coudn't change clocks, and with setcpu i can do that but it doesn't work anyway

EDIT: same issue with .21, anyone else has same issue?

It's not related to which build of CM you are using. Post in the Kernel thread...(which you already did)

voice search not working in CM 7.22 ......

if the speaker is on while call, the other person( the one who I am talking to) complain from hearing his voice again, what seem to be the problem? ...

Is the double MIC thing not working? (Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic)

Edited by DrALFA

Guest Carlogea

Hello again!

I have a kinda big issue for the moment, after instaling the 7.22, both my light sensor and my proximity sensor died. Ideas? suggestions? please. Thank you!

I'm also having problems with the light sensor, most of the time it stays dim when unlocked and in use, occasionally it will got bright.

I'm also having battery problems, seems to drain a lot quicker than before.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Guest digitaldai

Hello acer CM7 users, how is it working so far for everyone? I have just 'come over' from the blade where I had cm for a year or so.

Still finding my feet and getting used to the new ways on the Acer, unable to root currently! I hope you gain support for this port and I will try it when I am a bit more together.

**lasted two days on another ROM didn't like it, flashed 7.22 and is a great CM version thanks, seems totally fine for my everyday use.

one question I partitioned my SD previously Does CM7 use that 512MB partition or go straight onto the main area? (can a reformat to get the space back) Cheers.

Edited by digitaldai

Guest chemicalbuz

battery drained to 0% in around 6 hours with minimal use, does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? cheers

which kernel? technolover's doesn't work and may give that problem

Guest chemicalbuz

what is optimal voltage?

there are not optimal voltage, every device is different, it dipends on how much lucky you are. You have to try them by your self

Guest chemicalbuz

There TL kernel specially for CM :}

i tried both http://www.multiupload.com/ULKGLK0W04 http://www.multiupload.com/ZFL0JWCNC5 but same error:

post-908006-0-04548500-1328022558_thumb. post-908006-0-60776300-1328022568_thumb.

i can't change clock and it doesn't go in deep sleep too, other users have same problem, i'm using stock cm kernel, it's good but i'd like to have smartass v2, smoothass and 1% steps

Edited by chemicalbuz

i tried both http://www.multiupload.com/ULKGLK0W04 http://www.multiupload.com/ZFL0JWCNC5 but same error:

post-908006-0-04548500-1328022558_thumb. post-908006-0-60776300-1328022568_thumb.

i can't change clock and it doesn't go in deep sleep too, other users have same problem, i'm using stock cm kernel, it's good but i'd like to have smartass v2, smoothass and 1% steps

TechnoLovers CM Kernel 1% worked for me, however I got the 71% bug, a reboot fixed that though.

You can't change clock there, but you can adjust it in SetCPU. CMParts needs to be modified to be able to change CPU settings there.

Battery Life is normal for me, i get like 1%/hour when I leave it asleep, and then maybe 5%/hour with heavy-ish use

Guest davidevinavil

cm7.22 has tecnolover voltage control, 1% battery step and cm setting frequency control is working. only miss those governor .. I'll add soon

Guest chemicalbuz

cm7.22 has tecnolover voltage control, 1% battery step and cm setting frequency control is working. only miss those governor .. I'll add soon

So i will wait till .23 :) thanks davide you rock!

Guest stoorzsto

I flashed CM7.23.........

New governs are very good,many times better than ondemand.:)

And my provider can show correct name instead of 46601,that was great.:lol:

I also try "V6superchager",it make my phone even smoother!

CM7 is almost complete, thanks you david!

Guest guido89

Hello everyone, I flashed the .23 this morning before I had the .17, with both it give me an error of recognition of microsd, I turn on the terminal and tell me "you can safely remove the card," as when i unmount it by settings. in settings I tried to reinstall it (and also through recovery) and it says the same thing ... Whereas it is quite essential (for partitions between the camera and apps) can someone give me a tip on how to fix? thanks to all & 4give google translator english

Guest digitaldai

Hello

A quick question may be obvious - what is the best way to upgrade (Eg easiest) CM7 updates. I just flashed 7.23 then restored data from previous version but some of my apps were missing and phone wasn't linked to a gmail account anymore. just restored it back to 7.22

all done using clockwork and rom manager.

sorry if this is obvious. Thxs

Guest guido89

Hello everyone, I flashed the .23 this morning before I had the .17, with both it give me an error of recognition of microsd, I turn on the terminal and tell me "you can safely remove the card," as when i unmount it by settings. in settings I tried to reinstall it (and also through recovery) and it says the same thing ... Whereas it is quite essential (for partitions between the camera and apps) can someone give me a tip on how to fix? thanks to all & 4give google translator english

[update] putting the sd in the pc it tells me it needs to be formatted before the use, so the phone completly deleted all the partition and the data by itself...

Guest digitaldai

Forgot I had to flash the gapps silly me, all fine now.

This is what I did to update CM7..

back up current rom

wipe and flash with updated version

flash gapps

restore data only.

Please provide your feedbacks about not working operators on CM 7.23, if all is ok, wait it implemented in next MIUI :D

mine's working fine now with Virgin Mobile UK. Displaying the Operators as T Mobile and Orange when appropriate :)