CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest chemicalbuz

i'm using titanium backup to move apps as system app (there is a lot of free space and i'd like use it, moreover i haven't to reinstall most used apps any time i do a full-wipe) but in cm7 lot of apps give problems, titanium stuck during moving process, is there another app to do that?

Guest digitaldai

Hello

A little maybe silly Cyanogen question, I have been using Cyanogen first on my blade now on the Acer. I have never partitioned my SD card, cyanogen puts most of the apps on my SD card un-partitioned I seem to still have a pretty decent amount of internal storage left. So my question do I need to partition will it make it better, How I have it currently works well and is simple to use.

I am not really a games user.

thanks to the developer guys - great work looking forward to CM9 in a few months when you get there. Love the fact my phones operating system is compiled by about three people - way to go.

Guest Lens_flare
Love the fact my phones operating system is compiled by about three people - way to go.

I'm curious, who's the third?Technolover? :D Cm 9 is near sole project.. thx superandrex for kgsl ))

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Lens_flare

can i update from 7.24 to 7.27 without wipe all ?

at least you should wipe dalvik and cache.

might be a problem with wifi accessing(in data there is misc/wifi folder - causer..)

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest liqMT

Uploaded my pack of beer to Lens ;)

Is the MT CM in french lang?

Shall me to loose my contacts when i have not a google account but I have make a nandroid backup with the recovery of Mr Vache 3.0?

Is it worth or mandatory to remove the vache recovery and remplace with the cwm5.0.2.8?

Thank you

Guest Lens_flare
Uploaded my pack of beer to Lens ;)

great thx you!

Is the MT CM in french lang?

french is supported, you should choose it in settings-languages and keyboard

Shall me to loose my contacts when i have not a google account but I have make a nandroid backup with the recovery of Mr Vache 3.0?

yup, nandroid doesn't provide you such info. You could restore nandroid and export all your contacts to vcard by built-in tool.

Is it worth or mandatory to remove the vache recovery and remplace with the cwm5.0.2.8?

it's the only your choice, 5.0 was created for status goals

Guest liqMT

Hi Lens

I'm total newb in these andrioid roms reco etc... so I read all this topic, and it was a hard headache (I hope you know what I mean if you remember your own 1st steps). Therefore I have some questions, I wish you'll get some minutes to answer:

1) About recovery, "status goal" you say. What does it mean?

2) Elsewhere in this topic, you say things about hardware 2.2/2.3. Where can I find my MT hardware in my Liquid MT device (at the moment, stock 4.0.13)? I looked in parameters menu, but I did not find. Maybe I miss the good place (I see IMEI SV: 03, Acer APN version 1.191-1, FLEX version GEN1.001, SKU GEN1, Device info version 1.0 and other stuff like S120 Qualcomm 800 7230 512 512 480 800 MC0.0.18).

3) After reading the topic and learned the bugs and problems in CM7, I saw in one last page that CM7 is abandoned. Would you advise a newbie to wait for your official CM9 for day to day usage?

4) And a last one: I read from you somewhere that CM team (or XDA, I don't remember) don't like Acer. Could you say us why or where to read from them? In fact we can't find any CM official work for Acer on their site, nor a dedicated XDA topic for the MT)

Thank you from France.

Guest Lens_flare

Hi Lens

I'm total newb in these andrioid roms reco etc... so I read all this topic, and it was a hard headache (I hope you know what I mean if you remember your own 1st steps). Therefore I have some questions, I wish you'll get some minutes to answer:

1) About recovery, "status goal" you say. What does it mean?

let's say it's part of my plan to achieving cm support :)

2) Elsewhere in this topic, you say things about hardware 2.2/2.3. Where can I find my MT hardware in my Liquid MT device (at the moment, stock 4.0.13)?

kernel source :P

that one points you which hw is mt using (see a4_defconfig on kernel/arch/arm/configs)

actual drivers are in kernel, frameworks(opensource ones of course), also compiled into binaries and libraries (for example wpa_supplicant and libaudio.so).

configs for drivers are in system/etc folder, also in ramdisk.

All that stuff should be device specific to run in our hw.

3) […] I saw in one last page that CM7 is abandoned. Would you advise a newbie to wait for your official CM9 for day to day usage?

yes it's abandoned but you still could use it for daily use.

4) And a last one: I read from you somewhere that CM team (or XDA, I don't remember) don't like Acer. Could you say us why or where to read from them? In fact we can't find any CM official work for Acer on their site, nor a dedicated XDA topic for the MT)

it's acer damnation (or maybe bless?)..

acer started with shitty Tempo series in attempts to beat eten glofiish ( that has bought by acer), of course they have been fault. Now acer is about manufacturing balanced devices with old kind HW(even on unsupported ones), and have fans that mostly could only ask for ETA..

that's why they don't like us..

and I'm trying to prove that they are wrong at least about Mt..