CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest armageddon97

Yes I have a other question, I loved dolby, but I see its removed and now there is dps, but does it use the dolby chip? A update with dolby back would be very nice

Edited by armageddon97

Guest Lens_flare
Nope can't find the official app :S

it might be on gapps also, find it.

es I have a other question, I loved dolby, but I see its removed and now there is dps, but does it use the dolby chip? A update with dolby back would be very nice

I might reveal scary mystery but dolby mobile is not a chip :D It's just program like DSP Manager, mere equalizer. I hope even DSP Manager has a setting to lower sound quality like dolby did :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lens_flare
Is there any hope to see a version of cm7.2 with the latest sources?

is there any chance to see a cm 7.2 with working bluetooth?

nope. Device tree is here, assemble it.

Lately I've been having a strange problem with this ROM. I use a sdcard SDHC 8Gb + LinkSD with Fat + Ext 2 (or Ext 3 can't remember) partitions, and everything worked perfectly for several months, but since the last week that 5 in 5 minutes when I try to access to the gallery or any file in FAT partition i got an error "sd card dismouted or not present" but the Ext partition where applications are located, still accessible.

I unmount the card in settings and reassemble, and everything is ok, I access to both partitions FAT and EXT but after about 5min FAT partition is unavailable again and Ext partition remains ok.

Any idea to the solution?

forget about link2sd and install darktremor scripts.

So basically, and for the best, I have to make a fresh install of the Rom? And then instal darktremor scripts. There is a specific version to CM7 or can be anyone?

Edited by freakk

Guest Lens_flare
basically, and for the best, I have to make a fresh install of the Rom?

yap

And then instal darktremor scripts. There is a specific version to cm or can be anyone?
I've seen cm-cpecific ones but forgot where..

yap

I've seen cm-cpecific ones but forgot where..

I'm tired of this metal.. lol. I can't understand how tho they make a phone like this with so few internal memory.

I'm going to try to find darktremor for CM7, i thinked that Link2SD was good enough!

I'm tired of this metal.. lol. I can't understand how tho they make a phone like this with so few internal memory.

I'm going to try to find darktremor for CM7, i thinked that Link2SD was good enough!

I have the same problem for gallery.

Have you resoleved it?

So i have another problem..

sometimes when unlocking the screen with the button next to the jack in the screen lights up for a milli second, but turns off the touch continues to work even when the screen is black, in the sense that I can unlock it and go around the phone . This only happens on these occasions.

Any solution?

Guest Lens_flare
I have the same problem for gallery.

Have you resoleved it?

what's matter?

when unlocking the screen with the button next to the jack in the screen lights up for a milli second, but turns off the touch continues to work even when the screen is black, in the sense that I can unlock it and go around the phone . This only happens on these occasions.

techno kernel?

what's matter?

techno kernel?

this:

"Lately I've been having a strange problem with this ROM. I use a sdcard SDHC 8Gb + LinkSD with Fat + Ext 2 (or Ext 3 can't remember) partitions, and everything worked perfectly for several months, but since the last week that 5 in 5 minutes when I try to access to the gallery or any file in FAT partition i got an error "sd card dismouted or not present" but the Ext partition where applications are located, still accessible.

I unmount the card in settings and reassemble, and everything is ok, I access to both partitions FAT and EXT but after about 5min FAT partition is unavailable again and Ext partition remains ok.

Any idea to the solution?"

so yes u have tecnolover kernel!

Guest Lens_flare
this:

try to repartition your SD as there may be a partition table fault caused by accident while using link2sd.

so yes u have tecnolover kernel!

no responsibility from me then.

• 2 weeks later...

it's in rom archive. â‚£lash via fastboot

I have re-partitioned my sd.

reflash cm7.

i reboot and all work right.

after i install darktremor script and now it freeze at acer dmd image on boot.

any solution please?

Guest Lens_flare
after i install darktremor script and now it freeze at acer dmd image on boot.

any solution please?

should be cm-specific script, not mere DT.

acer dmd image

cm 7.24? o_O

dmd is a davidevinavil sign :P

my version' bootimage is not compatible with davidevinavil one, that's it.

can you reupload you're version plese??

I find a bug about cpu governor.

If i set Smoothass or anotherone governor the phone sometimes when it goes on standby, if i try to unlock the phone it show me unlock display after 1 second the display turn off and after 1 second i see the unlock image and i can use the phone...the problem is the governor,

Guest Lens_flare
can you reupload you're version plese??

I don't have any of those.

I find a bug about cpu governor.

If i set Smoothass or anotherone governor the phone sometimes when it goes on standby, if i try to unlock the phone it show me unlock display after 1 second the display turn off and after 1 second i see the unlock image and i can use the phone...the problem is the governor,

the problem is I have ported some features from techno kernel and never reverted any of those. You should perfectly know a techno 1.3 problems :/