Benchmark Monte Carlo using AnTuTu App

Guest sads

Guest dadashi

elitemovile roms have been posted before for Blade and got good ratings, but never caught on because they're not perfect....they get no where as much support as roms have here in modoca.

I tried the benchmark in cm7 v3 and elitemovileand got exactly the same result. My main draw back is my low sd card speeds. Here the cm7 result,

screenshot1321682513485.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by dadashi

Guest TouchyAndalou

I'd like to try this Elitemovil, but when I try to flash it (after performing all wipes) I get an error saying:

assert failed: package_extract_file("recovery.img", "/tmp/recovery.img")

E:Error in /sdcard/Elite_Skate (...blah blah).zip

(status 7)

Can anybody help with what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

I'd like to try this Elitemovil, but when I try to flash it (after performing all wipes) I get an error saying:

assert failed: package_extract_file("recovery.img", "/tmp/recovery.img")

E:Error in /sdcard/Elite_Skate (...blah blah).zip

(status 7)

Can anybody help with what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Did you try and download it again.

Also,have you used any of the partition TPT ?

If you use the 150 system tpt,elitemovil rom will not fit

Edited by Guest

Also,have you used any of the partition TPT from this thread ?

I was going to suggest the partition.

I had the exact same issue, I solved it by flashing the TPT(150mb system, 255mb data, 35mb cache) again.

Guest TouchyAndalou

Also,have you used any of the partition TPT ?

If you use the 150 system tpt,elitemovil rom will not fit

I tried re-downloading the rom, same issue.

I did use a TPT from that other thread, although it was the 200MB system one, which should be fine. Maybe I'll try TPT'ing again.

Tried flashing the 200mb system TPT again, same result, installation aborted. <_<

That is strange,I am not to clued up on all the clockworkmod errors.

But this error has happened to me in the past when I had a blade,cant for the life of me remember the solution.

It does sound like there is not enough space for the rom to install,but like you said,you have tried the 200mb version and still get same error.

That is strange,I am not to clued up on all the clockworkmod errors.

But this error has happened to me in the past when I had a blade,cant for the life of me remember the solution.

It does sound like there is not enough space for the rom to install,but like you said,you have tried the 200mb version and still get same error.

Actualy there is enough space for the ROM to install, because the recovery flash is the last thing to be applied in that particular ROM, therefore it must be an issue on the tmp folder(cache size?).

Can you link us to the exact post from where you got the TPT to partition please?

Guest TouchyAndalou

Actualy there is enough space for the ROM to install, because the recovery flash is the last thing to be applied in that particular ROM, therefore it must be an issue on the tmp folder(cache size?).

Can you link us to the exact post from where you got the TPT to partition please?

The TPT in this post is the one I'm using:

http://android.modaco.com/topic/346977-what-have-i-just-downloaded-from-ztes-site/page__view__findpost__p__1847919

Try this one: http://dl.dropbox.co...e-skate-tpt.zip

EDIT

If it doesn work open your ROM's zip, remove recovery.img from it, go to META-INF\com\google\android and open updater-script with notepad++ and remove the following lines:

format("MTD", "recovery"); <- Line 24

assert(package_extract_file("recovery.img", "/tmp/recovery.img"), <- Line 144

write_raw_image("/tmp/recovery.img", "recovery"), <- Line 145

delete("/tmp/recovery.img")); <- Line 146

Make sure not to leave any blank line when you delete them, close it and it will ask if you want to update it in the zip file, say yes. Flash it.

Edited by D3abL3

Guest TouchyAndalou

Try this one: http://dl.dropbox.co...e-skate-tpt.zip

EDIT

If it doesn work open your ROM's zip, remove recovery.img from it, go to META-INF\com\google\android and open updater-script with notepad++ and remove the following lines:

format("MTD", "recovery"); <- Line 24

assert(package_extract_file("recovery.img", "/tmp/recovery.img"), <- Line 144

write_raw_image("/tmp/recovery.img", "recovery"), <- Line 145

delete("/tmp/recovery.img")); <- Line 146

Make sure not to leave any blank line when you delete them, close it and it will ask if you want to update it in the zip file, say yes. Flash it.

Ok, that's worked. Thanks a lot, I can give this rom a try now. :)

Guest TouchyAndalou

What exactly worked? The TPT or the 2nd method?

The second method. The TPT you posted was the same as the one I was using, as far as I can tell. And it just gave me the same installation aborted message. The second method allowed me to flash the rom no trouble.

The second method. The TPT you posted was the same as the one I was using, as far as I can tell. And it just gave me the same installation aborted message. The second method allowed me to flash the rom no trouble.

Well, I'm glad I could help :)