[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

I'm just about to release a fix for the WiFi problem.

go aheah :D i will wait for that xD

thats the only problem for me, the rest works great xd

awesome work. keep it!

Guest tilal6991

tilal, did the logcat help?

Yep it did - I found that the problem was due to my own stupidity - when my git repo got merged the wifi file didn't merge properly - it took literally 2 secs. to fix. But I'm not going to release that on its own - that would be a waste of time. i'm going to try and see if I can fix something else as well.

Guest victormun

Yep it did - I found that the problem was due to my own stupidity - when my git repo got merged the wifi file didn't merge properly - it took literally 2 secs. to fix. But I'm not going to release that on its own - that would be a waste of time. i'm going to try and see if I can fix something else as well.

Awesome, mate!! Great news :) Thanks 1000 of times!!

Edited by victormun

Guest tilal6991

So, to sum this up. The WiFi issue, the Gallery, the Audio and the reboots will be fixed in the next build, right?

Not the reboots because I don't actually know how to fix it. But the rest - yes.

Guest tilal6991

hi

i got this problem

no contact,no wii-fi,no apps,no camera or video,no network

that normal?

thanks

Please read the first post - all those problems are already known.

Guest tilal6991

Seems quite nice, but even with HWA it's a little slow for my liking. Thanks for the taste of ICS though :D.

Disable animations in developer settings - that should speed it up tremendously.

Hi tilal!

I did a "Wipe data/factory reset", a wipe cache, a wipe dalvik cache, then format boot, format system before i started to install your update.

During install i get:

Installing update...

Random offset: 0x388

But it says Install from sdcard complete.

I hit reboot system now, then fancy animation comes, animation plays for quite a while, then i am asked for my pin code.

After i enter my PIN, it asks for SIM network unlock key... i wait for 5 seconds, then it disappears, and i have network, i tested calling.

Are these things known?

Thank you for your great work, keep it up!

Guest tilal6991

Hi tilal!

I did a "Wipe data/factory reset", a wipe cache, a wipe dalvik cache, then format boot, format system before i started to install your update.

During install i get:

Installing update...

Random offset: 0x388

But it says Install from sdcard complete.

I hit reboot system now, then fancy animation comes, animation plays for quite a while, then i am asked for my pin code.

After i enter my PIN, it asks for SIM network unlock key... i wait for 5 seconds, then it disappears, and i have network, i tested calling.

Are these things known?

Thank you for your great work, keep it up!

Random offset is not an error - it is a feature. I'm going to fix the SIM network unlock thing in the next release.

Guest skateon

...just downloading it now. smile.gif

So just to clarify, the main things that aren't working now are:

• Camera
  • Audio (Fully)
  • ................................anything else????