[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

...just downloading it now. smile.gif

So just to clarify, the main things that aren't working now are:

• Camera
  • Audio (Fully)
  • ................................anything else????

Wifi not too

Guest Atomix86

Disable animations in developer settings - that should speed it up tremendously.

I could have sworn it was disabled when I checked. I'll give it another go when the wifi fix is up.

I could have sworn it was disabled when I checked. I'll give it another go when the wifi fix is up.

yes on this release all animations are off by default,at least they where for me.

Guest skateon

WiFi fix is up.

Thanks tilal, ...So I installed this rom before the Wifi fix and haven't yet installed the Google Apps and now i'm a bit confused. unsure.gif

What do I need to do with the Wifi and Google Apps files? ...do I just put them on SD Card??

I followed Wacky.ddw's tutorial but it doesn't say how to unstall Google Apps in new ROM. If anyone could explain simply for me please? sad.gif

Guest tilal6991

Thanks tilal, ...So I installed this rom before the Wifi fix and haven't yet installed the Google Apps and now i'm a bit confused. unsure.gif

What do I need to do with the Wifi and Google Apps files? ...do I just put them on SD Card??

I followed Wacky.ddw's tutorial but it doesn't say how to unstall Google Apps in new ROM. If anyone could explain simply for me please? sad.gif

Just follow the instructions on the first post exactly, flashing both Gapps and WiFi like they are ROMs.

Guest Bazabaza

Yes no google apps at all. Wifi works fine though! - Live wallpaper doesn't seem to work. Stuck on "Loading live wallpaper"

Edited by Bazabaza

Guest tilal6991
Yes no google apps at all. Wifi works fine though! - Live wallpaper doesn't seem to work. Stuck on "Loading live wallpaper"

Connect to wifi and market should appear. From there you should be able to install all the Google apps. Live wallpaper is a known issue noted on the first post.

bec he is telling u connect to wifi .and if it doesnt show it then sign in from accounts in settings!!

It just won't work. I'm connected to wifi and there is no market and there is no option to add a Google account at accounts in settings.

Guest skateon

...so I already have this Rom installed (but without wifi/gapps) ....should I now do is this?????????:

1) Copy new Wifi ZIP & new GAPPS zip on to SD Card

2) Reboot phone to Clockworkmod and Backup

3) Wipe Factory + cache + dalvik

4) Install ROM AGAIN from Zip

5) Reboot phone to Clockworkmod

6) Wipe Factory + cache + dalvik again?

7) Install WIFI from Zip

8) Reboot Phone to Clockworkmod

9) Wipe Factory + cache + dalvik again?

10) Install GAPPS from Zip

11) Reboot and Load and GAPPS should work?............

I think above is what I need to do but I'm new to this and don't want to brick my phone.

Can someone please confirm if above list is correct?

Guest tilal6991
...so I already have this Rom installed (but without wifi/gapps) ....should I now do is this?????????:

1) Copy new Wifi ZIP & new GAPPS zip on to SD Card

2) Reboot phone to Clockworkmod and Backup

3) Wipe Factory + cache + dalvik

4) Install ROM AGAIN from Zip

5) Reboot phone to Clockworkmod

6) Wipe Factory + cache + dalvik again?

7) Install WIFI from Zip

8) Reboot Phone to Clockworkmod

9) Wipe Factory + cache + dalvik again?

10) Install GAPPS from Zip

11) Reboot and Load and GAPPS should work?............

I think above is what I need to do but I'm new to this and don't want to brick my phone.

Can someone please confirm if above list is correct?

The correct list is on the first post.