[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest chrislarabi

framework apk has to be refettled, my understanding is, profiles has been added to the apk, so is basically a different apk than the one from the previous builds, so now has to be modded again to accommodate the change, to re enable softkeys .if that makes sense, I could be equally way off :D

Thx for your answer; i have a big problem whem i'm trying to recompile the framework-res directory with apktool. here is my screenshoot.

post-968021-0-64229100-1332145723_thumb.

Guest nacsrio

Hello

help, I can not install GAPPS zip, how to install?

When I try to do this part, • After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes then reboot into recovery again • Now the flash GAPPS zip

I can not install,

the wifi is always a turn off, can not take too long to be connected

I love this room.

thank tilal6991

Edited by nacsrio

Guest plegdroid

Thx for your answer; i have a big problem whem i'm trying to recompile the framework-res directory with apktool. here is my screenshoot.

sorry for not replying early as@ Work, have a read of the linky I posted ,around page 10 someone had the same issue it's something to do with removing another file before recompiling again, I'll have a look at dinner :)

Guest plegdroid

Hello

help, I can not install GAPPS zip, how to install?

When I try to do this part, • After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes then reboot into recovery again • Now the flash GAPPS zip

I can not install,

the wifi is always a turn off, can not take too long to be connected

I love this room.

thank tilal6991

to get everything on the phone, you need a system partition of at least 200meg so it all fits on :)

Guest apofizek

to get everything on the phone, you need a system partition of at least 200meg so it all fits on :)

How do I remove megabyte spartition when there is only bare system?

I have free 204MB now.

Edited by apofizek

Guest plegdroid

ok found the post # to read of the linky I gave you, have a look at post #30 :)

Guest plegdroid

How do I remove megabyte spartition when there is only bare system?

I have free 204MB now.

download free space free from market, it will tell you how big your system partition is, if below 200 meg can repartition using option #2

from the linky below. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478

try rebooting the phone, if still no joy, clear the cache for it and see if that helps. :)

I rebooted and it got stuck on bootloader lol so had to restore nandroid...

Guest tilal6991

@Tilal, you've rebranded the skate and blade rom.

Yes I have :P Plus the Github as well - helps me be more organized and let's users more easily identify the ROMs.

Guest plegdroid

Yes I have :P Plus the Github as well - helps me be more organized and let's users more easily identify the ROMs.

:lol: flipped pages and the title had changed :D

Guest plegdroid

Yo fusion bods, anyone got a working softkeys zip yet they care to upload? ;-)

ahh well(bows head in shame) , we possibly could have had it last night, but I uploaded the old apk for Frankish to mod rather than the new version (sorry), Chrislarabi has been having a bash also, but not heard back for awhile....

Edited by plegdroid

Guest tilal6991

massive bug.

photos takenare 3,2mp not 5

Yes - that's because I was forced to use the Blade camera lib to make the camera work at all. Tom G will need to get back to me to make 5MP work.