[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Anthony1989

Downloaded 35mb cache, 200mb system, 205mb data, 1mb oem.

Then tried installing this rom and got installation aborted. Anybody no why?

Guest syst3m68

I'm currently using the latest, and i'm not getting any of the bugs(calender date and whatnot.) The ROM is getting to a stage of perfection now, battery is lasting me 3 days like it did on stock ROM. All that needs fixing is BT, LWP and camera preview. All of which aren't too big for me.

Thanks Lalit! :D

Guest .ALi007

my bluetooth is not working

when i swipe to on nothing happens afer 2 minutes its on off again

help please :-/

Edited by .ALi007

Guest razzmataz1478

my bluetooth is not working

when i swipe to on nothing happens afer 2 minutes its on off again

help please :-/

Read the thread. It's a known prob. And I don't mean to come across hastily btw, its just that its been mentioned quite a lot in the last few pages.

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest balambuc

BTW.. does anyone have this issue too:

I can't sync my facebook contacts ohmy.gif but with all other skate roms i could

is it a bug or an ics/cm9 feature?unsure.gif

Guest tilal6991

BTW.. does anyone have this issue too:

I can't sync my facebook contacts ohmy.gif but with all other skate roms i could

is it a bug or an ics/cm9 feature?unsure.gif

Facebook need to update their app to work with ICS.

Guest JThumar

UI is visibly laggy compared to lower versions of android !! Not sure the hardware will permit this to be ever fixed.....Only tilal can comment......blink.gif

I'm currently using the latest, and i'm not getting any of the bugs(calender date and whatnot.) The ROM is getting to a stage of perfection now, battery is lasting me 3 days like it did on stock ROM. All that needs fixing is BT, LWP and camera preview. All of which aren't too big for me.

Thanks Lalit! :D

Guest JetKun

Do you think you could put tuning the browser on the to-do list? It's incredibly laggy, force-closes every other time... It's a little bit unusable :/

Guest razzmataz1478

wut? :P what do u mean with "reloaded on it"

He definitely means without. I can reproduce this the rom UI is so slow wth reloaded because of all the gpu sucking mods that are applied .

Guest rangeoshun

He definitely means without. I can reproduce this the rom UI is so slow wth reloaded because of all the gpu sucking mods that are applied .

Which launcher do you use?

Guest plegdroid

???? Can you elaborate how we can achieve this

just as Razzmataz has said, it's only after it's been removed, I've felt the difference in overall performance than with it on, plus the issue with nandroid backups,and the problem I had getting softkeys on with reloaded installed causing bootlooping. iam just not going to install it anymore. it looks the dogs though :)

Guest PedroVader

I tend to bounce between apex and nova, depends on my mood...can't beat apex for customization though ;)

Guest plegdroid

me iam on Nova prime, think Razzmataz may be on Nova, but may have changed it since?

Edited by plegdroid