[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest felystar

Obviously we cannot have the face unlock but I've been thinking about an unlock app or something wich allows you to unlock your phone showing a watch for example with the back camera. Do you know about something similar?

EDIT: I've been reading about Adreno2XX drivers and it says in its official website "Supports any Adreno 2xx GPU on Android ICS." So why isn't it supported by our AMRv6 ZTE SKATE?

Edited by felystar

Guest tilal6991

Obviously we cannot have the face unlock but I've been thinking about an unlock app or something wich allows you to unlock your phone showing a watch for example with the back camera. Do you know about something similar?

EDIT: I've been reading about Adreno2XX drivers and it says in its official website "Supports any Adreno 2xx GPU on Android ICS." So why isn't it supported by our AMRv6 ZTE SKATE?

It's inaccurate - it should include that the CPU needs to be ARMv7 as well.

Guest felystar

It's inaccurate - it should include that the CPU needs to be ARMv7 as well.

yes it should. Also, now that we have camera preview, would it work with an app that uses it- for example piano reality?

what about the object unlocking with back camera, any suggestions?

Guest tilal6991

yes it should. Also, now that we have camera preview, would it work with an app that uses it- for example piano reality?

what about the object unlocking with back camera, any suggestions?

Any app should also work.

I wouldn't think that iunlocking would work as it especially looks for a front camera before it works.

Guest Anthony1989

Tilal... flashed rom it booted fine left it for 5 mins, into recovery and flashed gapps, went back into rom and no play store or anything... tried it 3 times but still no luck, any ideas mate?

Thanks

Guest tilal6991

Tilal... flashed rom it booted fine left it for 5 mins, into recovery and flashed gapps, went back into rom and no play store or anything... tried it 3 times but still no luck, any ideas mate?

Thanks

You sure you have a big enough partition and are connected to the internet?

Guest Anthony1989

Using the partion you recomended to me and yep connected to my wifi, trying on goo inside.me and it keeps saying it has closed when coming up i have a update for the rom

Guest felystar
I wouldn't think that iunlocking would work as it especially looks for a front camera before it works.

and that cannot be changed or something? I know I'm a little bit optimist with this haha but I just want to try everything the rest of the phones have in this specially phone and you are the only one who is getting that and well also all the team that helped you to get this amazing rom working :)

Guest dilpz

Dude, you're awesome... Literally tried the 17/03 update then 30 mins later you upload a later version!

You're dedicated man, that's great :D

Also man, not rushing you or anything.. but just wondering if you're having any luck with the hq youtube problem.

Thanks again man!

ps, lovin' the new animation XD

Edited by dilpz

Guest lefizz

I had been using the previous 17/03 version for a few days and was really impressed.

Just updated to this. Been playing around for half an hour, only issue i get which i cant understand is the bloody SD instal thing.

My SD apps partition didnt show up on this or on the previous version.

Should i try and maybe reparition to a different size to see if it works? I am on 1gig at the moment.

Thanks for all the hard work, I am in awe

Guest tilal6991

No luck with gapps, tried 10 timesand it says instalation complete, reboot but no gmail or google play

Shouldn't matter but try with an even bigger partition ie. arouund 220 MB system.

Guest lefizz

Just tried a 2gig card repartition with a 512 ex3. That doesnt show up. What am i doing wrong? Do i have to do anything else apart from create a secondary primary partition?

Guest Qwery Guy

Just tried a 2gig card repartition with a 512 ex3. That doesnt show up. What am i doing wrong? Do i have to do anything else apart from create a secondary primary partition?

Try with no ext partition at all? I have 16Gb SD card with only one FAT partition. Works fine (takes few minutes after each reboot to be fully "seen" by system).

Guest plegdroid

Haha, was just asking.. I was not sure if you did more progress about camera haha :D Do you have a release date for the new version

Plegdroid I know that this is very difficult because I tried it one time and I gave in. I just wanted to know what exact progress he got :)

I know :). it wasn't a dig at anyone, and I hope it wasn't taken that way. thought it was apt for some realism of expectations.:) but I am an old duffer :D

"you crazy kids with your rollerskates and your hula hoops " O:)

Guest hugobosslives

gallery and calcuator still doesn't work for me.... anyone got it working okay?

apart from that. good job

@tilal this isn't a complaint. i'm happy with the camera now working. just letting you know as it says on the changelog it should work

22/03/2012:

Use hw libs from Tom G's Alpha 7

Should have fixed gallery and calculator

Fixed preview in camera! - full credit to Tom G

Fixed notification LED

Added proximity calibration

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest oehmchen

Thanks for Your hard work. Like to try the new rom, but download is impossible. After the waiting time starts a new waiting time, it´s a endless loop. Could it be fixed, please?