[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest brookergray

Guys.....Downloaded from Google Play: Cool 3D Gallery is the best Gallery

And install this ICS Calaculator fix!!! : http://www.mediafire.com/?6xbg83f00rbyoq9 259 KB

That "best gallery" is the old one that was included with android since 2.1. It's pretty hard to find one that's worse than that. Have you tried quickpic?

Edited by brookergray

Guest bluestation

Hey guys. This is a CyanogenMod 9 port for the ZTE Skate. This is a replacement for my CyanogenMod 7 Nightly builds. This is ICS!!!

Rom Details:

• Android 4.0.3 - Ice Cream Sandwich!
  • Synced with latest CyanogenMod 9 repos
  • 2.6.35 kernel - based on ZTE stock
  • Full HW acceleration makes it faster than Gingerbread!
    My sources:
    • Device - github.com/ColdFusionX
    • Kernel - github.com/TomGiordano/kernel_zte_blade
      Thanks go to:
      • Tom Giordano - being my mentor in developing for ZTE devices and basically being a general legend
      • CM Team for making an awesome ROM base
      • Skywave, Tom B and the rest of the ICS4Blade team - I, uh, "borrowed" a lot of their fixes
      • The community - for testing and enthusing - I love doing what I do because of you guys

SEE SECOND POST FOR MORE INFO!

FLASH ORDER:

[*]First: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card[*]Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT[*]Then flash the ROM[*]After this wipe data[*]Then reboot out of recovery and let it boot into the ROM[*]After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes then reboot into recovery again[*]Now flash the GAPPs zip[*]And reboot out of recovery[*]The ROM should boot[*]Let it sit on launcher for another 5 minutes to stabilise.[*]If you still have problems post on the thread.

Download:

Automatic:

From Goo-Inside Me app - recommended - Download the app from the Market and navigate to the latest build. Download it and the GAPPs - both are on the same page

Manual:

22/03/2012 - http://goo.im/devs/t...kate-signed.zip

Google Apps (Market, Gmail, etc.) - http://goo-inside.me...0317-signed.zip

It's a amazing ROM!!! but how about bluetooth??

Guest plegdroid

Sure I know QuickPic

Find the Cool 3D Gallery Better than QuickPic

I tried cool 3d gallery, as you noted, still prefer quickpic due to pretty much instantaneous loading into cache :)

Guest pctv007

Hi, and THX alot, that ROM is just amazing. ;-)

I foun a strange bug, though: Root explorer can't change the mount system to R/W...

Does anyone have the same issue ?

Guest plegdroid

I like the new bootscreen, but would it be possible to install the old one if I get bored with this one?

http://db.tt/N14XQSSL

galaxy nexus boot animation.

the one on now will be in system/ media, move it a safe place and replace with this one. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest hugobosslives

I foun a strange bug, though: Root explorer can't change the mount system to R/W...

i can mount the system fine in es file manager. try that

Guest gillestuur

After updating this morning from last rom, my phone quits call after a minute or so. Happened 5 times now, very weird... Is it me?

I didn't flash from scratch, but updated. Would this be the problem?

Camera works!

Guest plegdroid

working fine :)

post-910238-133252152772_thumb.png

Guest carpon

I've flashed the rom and i followed the guide in the first page but the Gapps dose not installed

i tried to increase the ext partition size but no different

Guest dt_matthews

current release [admittedly totally subjectively] seems snappier. I havent had any freeze-reboots yet, whereas i was getting a few a day on the previous release.

boot animation rocks [but that might be exaggerated by the fact the previous one was like a 90's screensaver...]

great work dude :)

is anyone in the community looking at getting ics and flash playing together in the park? ;)

p.s. I downloaded and flashed a newer version of ics gapps from goo and that seems fine too.

Edited by dt_matthews

Guest Fairlight2x

I've just upgraded from Cm7 using the the latest version 22/03 and it seems to work great, but I have been getting graphics glitches randomly. The whole screen doubles up and is vibrating vertically (looks like interlace mode on the old Amiga with bad vertical hold on a CRT monitor!). It sometimes disappears by locking the phone for a while. Poweramp locks up with the screen quadrupling vertically until it force closes. Am I the only one with is problem?

Guest jtharmor

Bluetooth was working but now broken.....any updates tilal ?

I've just upgraded from Cm7 using the the latest version 22/03 and it seems to work great, but I have been getting graphics glitches randomly. The whole screen doubles up and is vibrating vertically (looks like interlace mode on the old Amiga with bad vertical hold on a CRT monitor!). It sometimes disappears by locking the phone for a while. Poweramp locks up with the screen quadrupling vertically until it force closes. Am I the only one with is problem?

Guest Gerycard

Hi!

Is there any way to sync facebook contacts? (I tried the facebook contact sync app from market but it didn't sync the the phone numbers..)

I tried to decompile the contactprovider.apk and insert the facebook.katana~ line but i didn't find the xml file wich i had to.

Thanks!

Guest razzmataz1478

Hi!

Is there any way to sync facebook contacts? (I tried the facebook contact sync app from market but it didn't sync the the phone numbers..)

I tried to decompile the contactprovider.apk and insert the facebook.katana~ line but i didn't find the xml file wich i had to.

Thanks!

Facebook need to update their app to work with ics

Guest razzmataz1478

Bluetooth was working but now broken.....any updates tilal ?

Broke in the 1703 release , he's not sure what broke it but I'm sure he'll be looking now..