[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Roek,

Just press the back button, that will get rid of the USB screen.

Sent from my ICS Skate

i think that there are a problem because is always reseting, each time that i touch one booton or any app start the animation of the begining, and always apear first the USM screen. i dont know how to explain but it´s like a bug of the usb manager makes restart my device

Guest PedroVader

fully working CM9 for Skate would be the most exciting gift for christmas :D

Oh yeah, just made a mate with a GSII literally green, and I mean properly Christmas tree green..."your cheap and nasty (yeah nasty) phone is running ICS?" Then he intimated that I might have dubious parentage!!

Lololololololol!!!!"

Sent from my ICS Skate

Guest SWOriginal

Could you include the ics YouTube app in your next build? YouTube is unavailable in the market so I think its best to include the app in the rom itself (I know this is not a major issue right now and the YouTube app is installable via apk)

Guest sergeant_tito

Oh yeah, just made a mate with a GSII literally green, and I mean properly Christmas tree green..."your cheap and nasty (yeah nasty) phone is running ICS?" Then he intimated that I might have dubious parentage!!

Lololololololol!!!!"

Sent from my ICS Skate

yeah i know what are you talking about :D my brother owns HTC HD2 runing Revolution HD and he was completely shocked that i was on my ICS xD his look was priceless

Guest Atomix86

yeah i know what are you talking about my brother owns HTC HD2 runing Revolution HD and he was completely shocked that i was on my ICS xD his look was priceless

Tell him to get the hd2 ics rom on xda, it's quite near completion.

Guest Darkdominus

Can someone please help me. I downloaded all the software from 1st post and did like told. I don't seem to be able to install google apps :(

Ups sorry for the double post

Edited by Darkdominus

Guest Andymac1969

Great ROM, outstanding work, i find it bulletproof, up until I turn on WIFI, I have used it for over two hours with mobile data on, loaded apps, browsed the net etc.

Every time I turn on WIFI, it crashes, freezes, boot loops and becomes unusable, I followed the install to the letter, I have now got WIFI off and its as stable as a rock.

Any ideas?

Regards

Andrew

The mediafire links for cm9 and wifi fix ain't working. Pls reupload to another host like filesonic,wupload,megaupload or minus. Thanks

I have just downloaded all 3 files. Quite fast.

Guest Frankish

Would super smooth graphics mean the rom is fully up to speed same as a gingerbread rom?

Also when I flashed the gapps from first post they never worked...maybe a bad download but they flash just never show up!

Guest Andymac1969

Just an update, this ROM worked for over 12 hours with no issues, the as soon as I turned on the WIFI it crashed and became unstable, otherwise it's fine

Andrew

Guest victormun

Just an update, this ROM worked for over 12 hours with no issues, the as soon as I turned on the WIFI it crashed and became unstable, otherwise it's fine

Andrew

In my case it's the opposite. Everything (including WiFi) works fine but when I enable the mobile network, it just reboots.

Guest diego74

great work

all that should work.......work fine still few problem like black screen when calling actually when the other person pick up,

but all that should work like i said works and look fantastic

thanks again