[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest pctv007

THEME TIME!!!

Since this rom is now getting stable I thought I would look for some theming for our coldfusionX rom :D

All credits go to Razer(x) and everyone who helped him.

This theme is for tilals latest build 31st march.

It will give you a circle mod battery and make all menus black with blue highlight(no more orange)

Enoy THEME

Thank you pal

Guest sergeant_tito

THEME TIME!!!

Since this rom is now getting stable I thought I would look for some theming for our coldfusionX rom :D

All credits go to Razer(x) and everyone who helped him.

This theme is for tilals latest build 31st march.

It will give you a circle mod battery and make all menus black with blue highlight(no more orange)

Enoy THEME

flash through CWM?

Theme looks great but I lost reloaded settings

Thats because the theme will replace frameworkres.apk & systemui.apk.

For that to be changed,I would have to install reloaded mod,then take those apks and theme them,double the work :lol:

I am sure someone with more time on there hands can do that.

Also whoever makes a softkeys mod would have to take the theme as the base if both where wanted.

I have created a seperate topic for themes so any talk should go there to keep this topic on topic.

Edited by Guest

Guest Anthony1989

Had the same problem with waking up Wi-Fi - it just doesn't work. Go to Wi-Fi settings -> press Menu key -> "Advanced" -> and change "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" to "Always".

Thanks for the help. I just tried that and it is already set to always, tried a clean install but still the same. Any other help please?

Guest tilal6991

@tilal do you no what could be causing my wifi problem?

Absolutely no idea. I didnt change anything to do with wifi I the past few versions.

Guest felystar

hey tilal I have tried your video patch and I have to say that it really works! :D

it plays videos in HQ at normal speed except when you change volume or u click the screen(when you interactuate with the app) but even in that moments, it's faster than without the patch. Thanks :) Good Work

Guest Anthony1989

Tilal how can I get better battery life. Standy is a drainer for me Edit: noticed my phone isn't sleeping properly.

post-958727-133330493629_thumb.png

Edited by Anthony1989

Guest crnadakm

OK so i tried to install this and i failed.

I formated system, then i tried to install zip from sd. and when i selcted update-cm9...zip instalation aborted and it wrote "Instalation of update...zip falied (bad)"

***FIXED*** zip was corrupted

Edited by crnadakm

Guest PedroVader

Due to various reasons I'm stopping work on all my ROMs with immediate effect. There will be no changes to this.

For my reasons see here

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest plegdroid

Due to various reasons I'm stopping work on all my ROMs with immediate effect. There will be no changes to this.

For my reasons see here

:D you tinker :D

Guest PejotA

For my reasons see here

Tillal you is a very funny!

:D:D:D

Guest Pillhead

Thanks for your work:) rom seems quite nice but still have that flikkery screen when changing ringtones.

Also ive only got a few apps installed and battery was fully charged at 8pm and now 30 mins later the battery is already at 85%??

oh and also how do i get rid of the google search bit of every home pages?

thanks mate:)