[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest PedroVader

oh and also how do i get rid of the google search bit of every home pages?

thanks mate:)

Menu-settings-launcher-homescreen--uncheck "search bar"

;)

Guest Fairlight2x

I still get flickering / juddering graphics with 31/03 + video decode patch, but it is even worse as it happens every time after unlocking the screen which makes this rom unusable.

Do I have some have some weird variant of the OMC which is breaking the video display?

Oh well, back to CM7 sad.gif.

Guest gitly-git

Bluetooth

Is there any news on a bluetooth fix?

Reading previous posts I know it is a tough nut to crack, cause it got broke by accident. But you have done such a superb job with everything so far.

Guest crnadakm

huh, this is a great rom and a lot of effort was put into this,

but, without FM, laggy calculator, slow response after unlock, no bluetooth and no video, no yt - makes this ROM almost usable.

It looks just fabulous but i will be back to my cm7 but i will keep flashing every new cm9 to see if it fits for my everyday usage

Guest Pillhead

oh by the way, one thing i love is when the phone auto downloads the apps you already have downloaded.

I was a atomic user, and was told only cm7 and cm9 do this auto download thing.

cheers

Guest tilal6991

huh, this is a great rom and a lot of effort was put into this,

but, without FM, laggy calculator, slow response after unlock, no bluetooth and no video, no yt - makes this ROM almost usable.

It looks just fabulous but i will be back to my cm7 but i will keep flashing every new cm9 to see if it fits for my everyday usage

Wait. YouTube works on LQ. So do videos. Calculator can be replaced. The only things left are Bluetooth and FM?

Guest razzmataz1478

Wait. YouTube works on LQ. So do videos. Calculator can be replaced. The only things left are Bluetooth and FM?

I'd have panorama over Bluetooth. ;)

(#justsaying)

Guest Pillhead

call me stupid. but how do i get widgets to work?

i know how to get to the standard widgets screen but it doesnt have any of the weather widgets that come with my installed weather apps.

i do like this rom though:)

Edited by Pillhead

Guest crnadakm

I don't really use youtube that much so i can do without it, also i don't give a crap about video recording (it's bad anyway) and bluetooth.

FM is the only thing i really miss, cuz I decided to walk more frequently (gas prices blabla ... ) I will be using it for the next couple of days for sure, who knows maybe i'll stick with it.

I'll give you my feedback,

btw this rom is just awesome...

Edited by crnadakm

Guest cooler11

I had several problems to connect wireless to this rom before the update, making my phone functioning like a wifi spot. Now it seems to work well, the wifi tethering. Anyone else to confirm this?

Guest tilal6991

if i could just get my weather widgets to be on the home page id be happy

Open the app drawer. Click widgets tab. Swipe to your widget. Long press on the widget and select the location where it should be placed.

Guest Pillhead

Open the app drawer. Click widgets tab. Swipe to your widget. Long press on the widget and select the location where it should be placed.

that doesnt work as none of the apps that ive downloaded that have there own widgets are listed there....

Guest PedroVader

that doesnt work as none of the apps that ive downloaded that have there own widgets are listed there....

You might want to check where they installed to, not many apps will have working Widgets if they're in the SD card ;)

Guest Skate Away

Hi All,

I'm running CM7 atm and I'd just like to check a few things before installing CM9.

1) back up SMS (SMS backup & restore) presumably to Usd ?

2) back up everything else (Ti backup)

Is there anything else I should back up ?

3) carry out TPT - never done this before what size partitions are needed ?

4) follow install instructions

Have I missed anything ?

TIA !!

smile.gif

Guest smexo

I have a problem installing google aps. I did everything as its said in first post. I only have gmail but when i try to log in it said google.process.gapps has stoped. Can someone help me?

Guest chensa

thanks for your work! tital6991!it is a great rom!

but I'm having some trouble

if language is english ,everything work very fine,but,if language is chinese,the sitting options will be like this.can you fix it?

thanks tital6991 again!

{sorry for my english},

I occur the same problem with you.

Here is my solution:

1. Uninstall IME input method, I use iFLYime.

2. Reinstall iFLYime.

3. Open iFLYime to setup.

4. Change the language back to English but chose the input keyboard to iFLYime.

5. Reboot.

6. Now the setting screen back to normal.

Edited by chensa

Guest SteveCl

I don't really use youtube that much so i can do without it, also i don't give a crap about video recording (it's bad anyway) and bluetooth.

FM is the only thing i really miss, cuz I decided to walk more frequently (gas prices blabla ... ) I will be using it for the next couple of days for sure, who knows maybe i'll stick with it.

I'll give you my feedback,

btw this rom is just awesome...

I also like the ROM very much - but I miss the fact that nothing using voice input works (Voice Search Evi, etc). The other improvements that would make it perfect for me are video recording, smoother video play back (not just in You Tube) and the Gallery being more stable (mine keeps going blank).

Keep up the great work tilal!

Guest Anthony1989

I also like the ROM very much - but I miss the fact that nothing using voice input works (Voice Search Evi, etc). The other improvements that would make it perfect for me are video recording, smoother video play back (not just in You Tube) and the Gallery being more stable (mine keeps going blank).

Keep up the great work tilal!

Use quikpic instead of gallery

Guest ArcticFox

Color banding still visible......

Settings-->launcher...gives force closes and abnormal behavior....

Ui still laggy...

Something wrong with your phone then because I have none of those issues.