[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest smexo

ICS needs at least a 200mb system to work with gapps. If you installed skatie using option 1 (image.bin) then it changes your system size to one that is too small.

I understand, i downloaded tpt option 2, but when i checksum files from image folder, numbers dont match.

Guest muhahahaah
I did everything but when i select yes install update-cm.... it aborted said (status 0)? This didnt happen before.

Did you check MD5 sum before flashing? Maybe there was an error while copying

Edited by muhahahaah

Guest smexo

Did you check MD5 sum before flashing? Maybe there was an error while copying

I checked MD5 sum of downloaded zip file and it's ok, but when i unzip it, and chek image and nandroid files the MD5 sum is not the same.

Guest razzmataz1478

I checked MD5 sum of downloaded zip file and it's ok, but when i unzip it, and chek image and nandroid files the MD5 sum is not the same.

Download again.

Guest plegdroid

THANKS MAN!! instaled tpt helper, flashed tpt with him, instaled cm9 following instructions by merza and it works like charm :D

glad you got it all to work, now time to enjoy the rom :D

Guest cooler11

Anyone with blinking screen?

I have my phone right next to me and I watch it. I push the button to lock it. Then I can see the screen to highlight, as if I had pushed the power button(still locked). Then it goes black again. All by itself, no interaction from me. This happens several times after I push the power button to lock it.

Is it a bug, or a feature should be defined?

Guest ZTE_Lover

First , I want to thak for this wonderfull rom :D

but , WIFI and flash didn't work with me :blink:

and the system crash sometimes !

Edited by ZTE_Lover

Guest D-boyy

Some of this might be just my phone, but I'm having these problems:

-Gallery occasionally crashes... as do most things

-Google Voice Search is simply not working

-Cannot regain my screen if in a phone call.. Leaving voicemails means taking battery out after > have resorted to making power button end call and then from there can get screen back on.

Anybody else got these? or know how to fix?

Guest ZTE_Lover

Some of this might be just my phone, but I'm having these problems:

-Gallery occasionally crashes... as do most things

-Google Voice Search is simply not working

-Cannot regain my screen if in a phone call.. Leaving voicemails means taking battery out after > have resorted to making power button end call and then from there can get screen back on.

Anybody else got these? or know how to fix?

yzs that is true , i had the sme thing and more than that wifi and flash don't work !

Guest muhahahaah

You must calibrate your proximity sensor. Open ZTE Settings and click "calibrate proximity sensor".

Guest pandalorian

Wifi is not working sometimes,the device just dont connect to the wifi,but sometimes it does. F.e at home i cant connect to my net but @ work i can connect . No idea whats wrong.

Besides this ,i <3 this rom,thanks !

Guest brookergray

yzs that is true , i had the sme thing and more than that wifi and flash don't work !

Flash is not possible. Wifi works for me.

Guest D-boyy

It's towards the new drivers. It's getting there but still not working although I have a few ideas.

what will the new drivers fix/improve ?? O.o

:P