[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest pctv007

I can also confirm that Deep Sleep is working, I went to bed with 68% and woke up with 68%. Also, I think that with another launcher like Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher instead of Trebutchet I get better battery life(just a little bit). Anyone can confirm this?

It' true for me with Apex, & frozen Trebuchet

I love this rom, more & more every day

;-))

not sure if stock music app is the cause of the lack of sleep, tried it, but phone still reaching deep sleep :!: =O

Your right its not music app because I am getting no deep sleep again nowsad.gif

My poor battery is getting eaten alive!

Edited by Guest

Guest Rav Jagdev

Hey!

I've been using this mod for a while and a major problem, well for me is the fact that the Camera doesn't work with Barcode Scanner Apps or Ticket Leap. I need TicketLeap for event management, when I try and scan a ticket, it refocuses and just continues to do that :(

But good work so far!

Guest tilal6991

More progress:

Found a device which has the new drivers working. Currently seeing what is the difference that is making it work for them but not for us. I don't think there is much.

Very exciting progress!

Guest razzmataz1478

Confirmed - a lot smoother, faster - gallery and calculator work!

Nice, so how bigger difference to the smoothness of the UI etc.

Guest tilal6991

Nice, so how bigger difference to the smoothness of the UI etc.

Before when entering menus etc. there used to be a bit of lag. Plus on launcher (Trebuchet) it used to be jerky. It is now all silky smooth.

Guest razzmataz1478

Before when entering menus etc. there used to be a bit of lag. Plus on launcher (Trebuchet) it used to be jerky. It is now all silky smooth.

Nice work...

Guest D-boyy

Can't wait to update my skate :)

How long before its ready for us to download?

Guest tilal6991

Can't wait to update my skate :)

How long before its ready for us to download?

Lol. Straight to the point... :D

Give me a bit of time. I hacked it together. I'm compiling from scratch and if that works, I'll test it tomorrow and release it tomorrow night.

The only thing I've noticed so far is that camera preview has gone crazy - it's blinking and flashing between the preview and a black screen...

Guest felystar

I can confirm that I have deep sleep working and I have not frozen anything. I think maybe when the new update is released you will get it??

TILAL any news about Bluetooth??? :rolleyes:

And when I am in the desktop with Apex Launcher, if I click on Google Search Bar I get astrange screen before search app opnes :(

Edited by felystar

Guest tilal6991

I can confirm that I have deep sleep working and I have not frozen anything. I think maybe when the new update is released you will get it??

TILAL any news about Bluetooth??? :rolleyes:

Afraid not... I think I'll have to go back to the drawing board and look at the difference between CM7 and CM9 bluetooth implementation...

Guest crnadakm

Afraid not... I think I'll have to go back to the drawing board and look at the difference between CM7 and CM9 bluetooth implementation...

One at the time rolleyes.gif

Better smoothness, gallery and calculator will be enough for the next release to feed the sharks biggrin.gif

All in all great ROM, battery drain isn't that bad...

Has anyone tested it with Antutu, and what are your results ?

I got about 1700

<br>Afraid not... I think I'll have to go back to the drawing board and look at the difference between CM7 and CM9 bluetooth implementation...<br>
<div>Do you have any idea what is causing deep sleep problems ? is there a quick fix I can do myself to keep the rom on?</div><div>According to better battery stats it is media scanner server that is the cause.</div> Edited by Guest

Guest D-boyy

Am i the only one whos Google Search doesn't work ???

it opens up grey box with an empty circle inside and has a wrench in top right and cancel button at bottom.. and will not do anything, then close...

Guest tilal6991

Do you have any idea what is causing deep sleep problems ? is there a quick fix I can do myself to keep the rom on?

I think I know what is causing it. Will be fixes in the next release.

Guest manny0123

Anyone else having a problem with the microphone not working. I can hear the person on the other end but they can't hear me.