[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest daddypaul

hello I love your work, with me as far as everything goes, but how can I change the volume on input pin and touch the screen. Many thanks for your great work

Guest chrislarabi

hello I love your work, with me as far as everything goes, but how can I change the volume on input pin and touch the screen. Many thanks for your great work

Hi, may be this can help you. All Audio files are in System/media/audio and those for the SystemUI are in the folder UI. Try to extract Effect_Tick.ogg to your computer, use audacity software to increase or decrease the amplitude of his signal; after that save it and push it back to your rom. I use Android Commander to extract file from my Roms and to push file into my Roms

Guest muhahahaah

Hi, may be this can help you. All Audio files are in System/media/audio and those for the SystemUI are in the folder UI. Try to extract Effect_Tick.ogg to your computer, use audacity software to increase or decrease the amplitude of his signal; after that save it and push it back to your rom. I use Android Commander to extract file from my Roms and to push file into my Roms

Or you can simply unzip it, make the changes, and then make a .zip again.

Guest chrislarabi

Or you can simply unzip it, make the changes, and then make a .zip again.

You mean to extract and to push it back?

I can recommend that only if the Rom is not already install on the phone. But if not, i recommand my method, it is easy and dont take much time

You can extract some files from a Rom witch already installed on a phone , modify them and push it back into the Phone.

Guest Qwery Guy

Anyone else have no GPS or is that not working?

Doesn't work for me too :/

It works, but is very temperamental...

Edited by Qwery Guy

Guest deepvoyce

What is wrong with mobile data?? It seems to work fine for me and for some users

Mobile data and launcher SETTINGS bug... :) so mobile data is work at web browser and any web page

Guest daddypaul

Thx for the tut it works rolleyes.gif

Guest chrislarabi

wir beide können auch deutsch miteinander reden macht die sache für mich einfacher lol biggrin.gif

LoL! Stimmt, aber nicht viel sonst versteht keiner ;)

Guest smexo

I've got problem, when i tried to enter messaging it said Messaging is not responding. unsure.gif I was only doing the setup for apn's.

Can someone help me?

Edited by smexo

Guest muhahahaah

I've got problem, when i tried to enter messaging it said Messaging is not responding. unsure.gif I was only doing the setup for apn's.

Can someone help me?

Have you tried an other app like Go SMS?

Guest smexo

Have you tried an other app like Go SMS?

Yes, i've downloaded metro messaging and i can send sms from contacts and i can read sms and answer it but when i want to enter the app i cant.