[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991
Awesome, Tilal. I'm downloading it to test it as soon as possible Thanks for fixing the reboots, I'll keep the track of any other bugs, though.

Please do report back if reboots are.fixed as my phone doesn't have the problem so I can't test it really.

Guest Andymac1969

Just tried this new build, on start-up I now get DSP Manager has stopped working, no sound at all, home button no longer works and it still reboots when I turn the WIFI on.

Will flash again and have another go

Guest tilal6991
Just tried this new build, on start-up I now get DSP Manager has stopped working, no sound at all, home button no longer works and it still reboots when I turn the WIFI on.

Will flash again and have another go

Woah!! That's unexpected. Try wiping data.

Guest Andymac1969

Just wiped them all, and currently rebooting, will let you know

USB Mass Storage Toggle comes up, then a box over that saying "Unfortunately, DSP Manager has stopped" OK that, then "USB Mass Storage Toggle is not responding, would you like to close it?"

Home button is no longer working for long, or short presses

Guest diego74

hi

sorry the second update the last one or will be more version.

thanks again

sorry just to ask please don`t eat me ......does anybody where or how can i unlock a xperia x10 mini that i got for my fife for christmas and now found out that the frikking phone it`s locked to orange uk.......crap......:)

thanks to all

one more thing when i tried the first ics you posted i diden`t have any reboots i left the phone running over night and nothing no rebots just blanck screen when the other person pick up but thats all...i wiped evrithing before install data to factory devil,cache,even battery stat and then i update to rom,wii-fi-then wipe data to factory,then the gapp,and all worked fine for me.

Edited by diego74

Guest tilal6991

USB Mass Storage Toggle comes up, then a box over that saying "Unfortunately, DSP Manager has stopped" OK that, then "USB Mass Storage Toggle is not responding, would you like to close it?"

Home button is no longer working for long, or short presses

Dsp manager crashing is normal. USB toggle shouldn't crash. As for home button - could you please post a logcat?

Guest Andymac1969

Dsp manager crashing is normal. USB toggle shouldn't crash. As for home button - could you please post a logcat?

How do I get one of those? Let me know and will post it straight up

Andrew

Guest Peterzon99

Tilal, you wrote 480p recording will be in the new buld of CM7. Will you release this?

Guest PedroVader

Aawww...so close,

Audio's not working now dude, everything else is great, no home button issues at all, screen is proper nice now!

Sent from my ICS Skate using Tapatalk

Guest tilal6991
Aawww...so close,

Audio's not working now dude, everything else is great, no home button issues at all, screen is proper nice now!

Nooooooooo. I will release a patch build.

Guest Andymac1969

Aawww...so close,

How can your home button work, and mine doesn't? Same with the WIFI crashing the phone

Guest tilal6991
I cant get past the Welcome screen, DSP Manager crashes and the USB screen crashes too.... Please fix as soon as you can mate

As soon as you fc them what happens?

Guest PedroVader

How can your home button work, and mine doesn't? Same with the WIFI crashing the phone

Beats me mate, probably the same reason I can't overclock past 940mhz and others have broken 1ghz, ZTE and their mixed bag of components.

As soon as you fc them what happens?

If the phone is in 'portrait' view then the start button is not visible, when in 'landscape' view I press the Start button and get the message 'unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped. When I press ok I go back to the Welcome Screen and the same happens again when I press Start so there is an infinite loop.

Guest PedroVader
Also getting the constant DSP manager crash and home not working again. Also the gapps in the first post still dont install

You need the small gapps package. Somewhere around post #270 I think.

Guest tilal6991

OK I'm going to release a completely from scratch build. It will have absolutely everything working (apart from the obvious stuff - Camera and HW acceleration)

Guest Atomix86

You need the small gapps package. Somewhere around post #270 I think.

Indeed. And I have re-flashed using the small gapps package as before, I just thought the main gapps package was fixed as well. But the DSP manager is still crashing and I have no audio (not to mention the initial setup fc's too).

Flashing the small gapps "fixes" the home button, so I imagine those without the home button working are trying to flash the broken gapps package (there must be a file in there that "enables" it so to speak).

I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for it to be fixed though, I can only imagine how difficult coding must be!