[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest pctv007

Salut, as tu essayé d'activer National data roaming? Ce pourait être la solution. Je ne vis pas en France mais selon ce que je lis sur internet, le reseau free communte souvent sur le réseau orange, ce qui correspond à un roaming national.

Oui, c'est activé, et j'ai aussi essayé sans, mais rien n'y fait...

I didn't noticed until tonight because I have wifi at home and at work. I tried data roaming on and off, and it's the same.

What I don't understand is that everything was ok with previous release ???

Anybody has the same prob ? Or maybe something to try ?

THX anyway and a MEGA thanks for Tilal, of course

PS: I'm downloading today's release right now, will try to see if it's somewhat better.

PPS: ok, it works now. WOW this one's fast ! THX 1000x Tilal

But right now, I just can't connect to usb storage; usb debuggung works ok, but no usb mass storage... I'm a bit desperate ;-)

Edited by pctv007

Guest brookergray

I wish to all a Happy Easter! laugh.gif

Yeah totally! We should talk about relegion too! We don't have enough tension here already.

If you want to worship a narcissistic, genocidal zombie that's totally up to you but don't rub it in everybody's face.

Guest rangeoshun

Easter's about bunnies and their eggs! Everyone knows that, and I ain't seen no genocidal narcissistic zombie bunnies 'till this day! :D

Guest razzmataz1478

Easter's about bunnies and their eggs! Everyone knows that, and I ain't seen no genocidal narcissistic zombie bunnies 'till this day! :D

For me easter's about cheap chocolate from tesco. Easter eggs buy one get two free the other day ;)

Oh, and I've updated soft keys for cm9 and miui

Guest brookergray

It's a Christian holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus.

Guest pctv007

:D well, maybe you just didn't watch enough... anyway, happy easter too... but don't eat too much chocolate :D

Guest creedence

I understand the whole world no more!

We are all HUMAN! Skin color, religion, culture does not matter!

I beg you for forgiveness!

We all want CM9, ICS!

Edited by creedence

Ok can we stop with all this off topic talk now please guys.

This thread is about coldfusionX and talk should be about that only not the easter bunny :lol:

No seriously it just makes it harder for tilal to read through the thread when it comes to bug fixing,etc.

Guest jamal2367

Niiiice Tilal ...

Can you fix the Deep-sleep in your Good Kernel?

Bt must be fixed

Thanks for your Hard Work ...and my Respect to you

Should be an update tommorow plus the release of a new secret project from which I'm typing this.

No wait......google chrome maybe,just a wild guess?

Good to hear deap sleep is fixed,do you know the cause of the rapid battery drain when screen on ?

It seems compared to older builds,the battery is going fast.

Edited by Guest

Unfortunately not. It is a rom. And its really good.

Wishful thinking ay.When you said typing from,my mind instantly thouught of that :lol:

But another rom sounds just as good :D

Guest tilal6991
I can't not wait

rom fixed completely? All fixed?

Don't think so. That's a while away yet. Look how long it took to get GB for the Blade (cm7) to get good on the blade. And that's with ZTE's help by providing binaries with the Libra.