[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

And another.

center clock mod...... lockscreen clock on desktop..... please tell me you've got lockscreen clock centered on the lockscreen also? :)

Guest plegdroid

center clock mod...... lockscreen clock on desktop..... please tell me you've got lockscreen clock centered on the lockscreen also? :)

edit

aokp didn't see that coming........

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Pillhead

im using 30/3/2012 version.

love it but it has a few graphic glitches and i get no connection quite a lot.

does the latest rom fix all that?

ive asked before but i use link2sd and a 32gb sd card.

how do i back up and restore to just how it is now please?

If i use titanium backup will it work?

Guest Slesher

how do i back up and restore to just how it is now please?

If i use titanium backup will it work?

You can backup the full Rom in recovery.

Guest marek989

how do i back up and restore to just how it is now please? If i use titanium backup will it work?

In ClockWorkMod recovery

Guest Josh92

Currently have the previous version of the rom and love it, does the camera work at all on this update?

Also, I've never updated a rom before (only changed rom entirely), is it possible to update and not remove all apps and data etc? Haven't been able to find much on this, but probably missing it somewhere.

Guest plegdroid

Currently have the previous version of the rom and love it, does the camera work at all on this update?

Also, I've never updated a rom before (only changed rom entirely), is it possible to update and not remove all apps and data etc? Haven't been able to find much on this, but probably missing it somewhere.

just install the new over the top of the old in cwm, but don't wipe anything :)

Guest Der_Floo

just install the new over the top of the old in cwm, but don't wipe anything :)

when i do this, than i have the new release features AND a working camera or what ?!

Guest Josh92

when i do this, than i have the new release features AND a working camera or what ?!

No, as far as I'm aware this will just update to the new release, carrying all the issues with it, if cameras not working in this release, then it won't. Though I'm not entirely sure what 'camera preview' is.

Guest Der_Floo

No, as far as I'm aware this will just update to the new release, carrying all the issues with it, if cameras not working in this release, then it won't. Though I'm not entirely sure what 'camera preview' is.

i installed the update and yes...i can take photos but i have a black screen in the camera app....its veery bad, because it is so smooth and fast it is very very good and i wont o back to the older version...but the camera bug is bad :/

Guest Josh92

i installed the update and yes...i can take photos but i have a black screen in the camera app....its veery bad, because it is so smooth and fast it is very very good and i wont o back to the older version...but the camera bug is bad :/

Ah okay, hopefully tilal will fix it soon, think I can go without the camera for improved speed/fixed gallery for now. Loving the rom and ICS so far.

Guest Der_Floo

Ah okay, hopefully tilal will fix it soon, think I can go without the camera for improved speed/fixed gallery for now. Loving the rom and ICS so far.

i think so :) can you tell me something about the AOKPFusionX ? what is that ?

Guest Josh92

No idea.. Sounds interesting though!

EDIT: After looking it up, it's a alternative ROM to Cyanogenmod ICS, seems like both are pretty similar with AOKP one having a few more features atm but that'll obviously change with time. Not the best person to ask though ;)

Edited by Josh92

Guest plegdroid

i think so :) can you tell me something about the AOKPFusionX ? what is that ?

android open kang project, all the good bits from other ics roms. :D be happy, very happy :D

Guest Der_Floo

android open kang project, all the good bits from other ics roms. :D be happy, very happy :D

how much is it sure that it comes out today ? :D

Guest trueno2k

There is a seperate thread for his new project, might be a good idea to ask your questions there

I was gonna say the same thing as well!... Start you posts THERE if you really wanna know!...

Guest metal.mickey

Is this is the place i should post bug reports or issues? I havent read all 200 pages so forgive me if its a dupe.

Having trouble with Google Navigation rebooting after 15mins of use. posibly when the data connection drops whilst on route.

Airdroid app wont start.

really impressed with the ROM. keep up the good work.

MM

Guest pctv007

Seems that the sound bugs are back: When I call I can ear the people talking but they can't ear me, and when I answer I can't ear people.

Any Idea for a fix or something, or I am alone with this prob ?

THX

Guest vNa5h
Seems that the sound bugs are back: When I call I can ear the people talking but they can't ear me, and when I answer I can't ear people.

Any Idea for a fix or something, or I am alone with this prob ?

THX

Why the hell would you want to "ear" somebody lol :-P

Btw hope this is fixed in blade version gonna release today

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest pctv007

Why the hell would you want to "ear" somebody lol :-P

Btw hope this is fixed in blade version gonna release today

Yeah, I know, but I like to think my Skatie is a telephone (and a very nice toy too) :D

Guest vNa5h

Yeah, I know, but I like to think my Skatie is a telephone (and a very nice toy too)

Did I just get

trolled back:-P