[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

softkeys confirmed as working on 07-04-12 build :D rom installed with no problems over nandroid of 31-03-12 build,@ Tilal, as always, thank you :D

Hows the latest build pledgeroid?

Not got time till tonight for any more flashes.

I assume deep sleep is working as tilal said it's fixed?

I did try AOKP last night and love all the features,but no deep sleep and loads of apps hanging so I flashed back to AtomICS.

Man I really need dual boot :lol:

I flash roms more than I actually use them. :lol:

Edited by Guest

Guest plegdroid

Hows the latest build pledgeroid?

Not got time till tonight for any more flashes.

I assume deep sleep is working as tilal said it's fixed?

I did try AOKP last night and love all the features,but no deep sleep and loads of apps hanging so I flashed back to AtomICS.

Man I really need dual boot :lol:

I flash roms more than I actually use them. :lol:

flashed back to 05-04-12 build, had issues with reloaded, probably my bad as was an ott flash, will try with clean install later on, Happy Easter :D

Guest Josh92

softkeys confirmed as working on 07-04-12 build :D rom installed with no problems over nandroid of 31-03-12 build,@ Tilal, as always, thank you :D

Stupid question but I can't work out why you'd want soft keys, are they not essentially the physical keys but on screen? Seems like a waste of screen estate to me..?

Must be missing something.

Guest cooler11

I think everyone here is happy with the progress made to this rom, thanks to tillaz.

Do you think we should update the second post of the topic with several problems need fixing?

The 'not working things', are not only 3, but many more. And I do not talk about wishes, these would not be possible problems but just wishes. We talk about real problems, not listed in the second post.

For example, wifi tethering is not working. I think this is a major problem. It is not fair to list as a problem 'gallery' or 'calculator', and omit a problem like wifi tethering.

Other users here, told about other rom problems. I think that we should list these problems somewhere, somehow, in order to have a clear image of what is working and what is not, and help us and others to, to have an instant clue of what is going on, and not force them read hundreds of pages to find out the current status of the rom.

Guest Fairlight2x

07/04 update is working much better for me, although I still get the random flickering/double ghost image graphics glitches, but not as often. I tried AOKP and that doesn't have any graphics problems, but it isn't stable as ColdFusionX. The only problem I have is a single ring then silence for incoming calls (blade had that problem too).

Guest plegdroid

Stupid question but I can't work out why you'd want soft keys, are they not essentially the physical keys but on screen? Seems like a waste of screen estate to me..?

Must be missing something.

personal choice, I like them, if you don't, that's ok, choice :)

personal choice, I like them, if you don't, that's ok, choice :)

Also the hardkeys are a load of crap on the skate,just one of those things zte likes to cut corners on when it comes to saving money.lol

Guest tilal6991

Couple of things.

1. Any issues from now on should be reported at github.com/ICSFusionX/android_device_zte_skate/issues

2. All issues have to have a logcat to go with them if you want me to fix the issue. No logcat = no fix.

I can't download the rom on phone,is there a goo link ? Would probably download straight away on pc,but I am not near one till tomorrow now.

Edited by Guest

Guest plegdroid

Couple of things.

1. Any issues from now on should be reported at github.com/ICSFusionX/android_device_zte_skate/issues

2. All issues have to have a logcat to go with them if you want me to fix the issue. No logcat = no fix.

sorted, signed up to github and alogcat installed, how would we attach a log to github? please excuse my ignorance :)

Guest tilal6991

sorted, signed up to github and alogcat installed, how would we attach a log to github? please excuse my ignorance :)

Pastebin and linky :)

Finnally got the rom downloaded,but it appears deep sleep is still not working for me,I have only installed cpu spy from market,so this is still basically a clean install,apart from the reloaded mod,but cpu spy was reporting no deep sleep before I flashes the mod.

Also seems the lower states are not getting used.

post-796032-0-36616100-1333914067_thumb.

post-796032-0-77630400-1333914953_thumb.

Edited by Guest

were as mine does, must be something iam doing that your not......

Your skate must be special laugh.gif

Ok back to the clockworkmod drawing board to start again.