[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

Deep sleep is working for me, but battery life is so bad

if you use the phone it will be not great but if on standby I lost 0% last night.

Guest plegdroid

if you use the phone it will be not great but if on standby I lost 0% last night.

+1, no battery loss while phone asleep, I tend to turn off data and Wi-Fi also .

not saying the battery is outstanding, but no loss via leakage.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest gacama

I make heavy use of the phone, with screen on the baterry drains a lot, but I'm very happy with this rom, is very fast and stable, keep the great work

Edited by gacama

Guest plegdroid

found two essential apps for logcat, alogcat, and pastebin for android.both free from market . set up your pastebin account, run alogcat, bring up share from menu, pick pastebin, and paste direct to pastebin. that's the easiest way to get it there, direct from your phone, then post the link on github here:

https://github.com/ICSFusionX/android_device_zte_skate/issues

found two essential apps for logcat, alogcat, and pastebin for android.both free from market . set up your pastebin account, run alogcat, bring up share from menu, pick pastebin, and paste direct to pastebin. that's the easiest way to get it there, direct from your phone, then post the link on github here:

https://github.com/ICSFusionX/android_device_zte_skate/issues

I am thinking I will use logcat to see what is going on when my screen is off,might find out why I get no deep sleep.

Guest timfimjim

Camera preview seems to be kinda working for me. Getting a flashing picture. Not completely broken preview... :D

Edited by timfimjim

Guest Josh92

Battery life for me so far has been okay, could be a lot better but just about manageable without having to sacrifice features too much. I do leave it plugged in over night though.

@ Softkeys: Okay thanks for info, I personally don't have much of a problem with physical keys on the Skate, would much rather have extra screen space than have the exact same buttons on screen ;)

Guest plegdroid

Battery life for me so far has been okay, could be a lot better but just about manageable without having to sacrifice features too much. I do leave it plugged in over night though.

@ Softkeys: Okay thanks for info, I personally don't have much of a problem with physical keys on the Skate, would much rather have extra screen space than have the exact same buttons on screen ;)

my other phone is a racer, so iam now spoiled with screen space :lol: :D

Guest tomassz82

Strange,deep sleep has started working for me.

Maybe Cpu spy needed a bit more time for the rom to settle.

I tested deep sleep yesterday on this rom and on AOKP. Both roms had deep sleep working correctly.

Guest Josh92

my other phone is a racer, so iam now spoiled with screen space :lol: :D

Haha :P Fair enough, the more space the better for me :D

Guest TihomirZTE

Camera not working for me :/ everything is black i updated no wipe data but better performance much faster han 31.03 release nice job :D i bought my skate for 105euros worth every penny ;)

Guest Josh92

Camera not working for me :/ everything is black i updated no wipe data but better performance much faster han 31.03 release nice job :D i bought my skate for 105euros worth every penny ;)

Yep, paid £80 for mine new and to think I'd think twice before swapping it for an iPhone is amazing (not sure I could deal with a smaller screen now, 4.3" is just so much nicer)

Thanks again Tilal & Co.

Guest Pillhead

love this rom;) deep sleep works for me fine

I always have wifi on.

yesterday i had wifi on and just 2g on as i was in a bad signal area. I went from 6 am to 7.30 with more than 50% battery and i had made numerous calls......ebay.....facebook etc.

Its the moment i start using 3g that it gets caned. I can literally do 30% power on the way to work.

I do how ever keep getting random internet disconnects even though it still says H on the signal part. Just keeps saying no connection and i have to reboot. No biggie though. The camera and bluetooth sorted would be amazing:)

keep all the good work up

Guest JetKun

I always have wifi on.

yesterday i had wifi on and just 2g on as i was in a bad signal area. I went from 6 am to 7.30 with more than 50% battery and i had made numerous calls......ebay.....facebook etc.

Its the moment i start using 3g that it gets caned. I can literally do 30% power on the way to work.

I do how ever keep getting random internet disconnects even though it still says H on the signal part. Just keeps saying no connection and i have to reboot. No biggie though. The camera and bluetooth sorted would be amazing:)

Logcat it and stick it on tilal's github so he can fix it :D

Guest pctv007

I always have wifi on.

+1, exactly the same for me

Guest ciappy

+1 same here wifi + 3g battery is great

2g only battery is great

3g no wifi battery goes down by 10 % per hour without touching phone!

Great work tilal - rom is really smooth.

I'd like to post logs, but don't know which part would be useful..

+1, exactly the same for me

Guest plegdroid

out of the three of you with battery issues, only one has posted logcat on github :/

and then didn't post an actual log....

Edited by plegdroid

Guest felystar

Please all of u including the developer could u please read my topic because my bug is big... someone that can helpme please...

ICE ARMOR III+ error

Guest plegdroid

@tilal, been having issues with data drop, were it states it's on but not. have to turn off/on to re enable data, log posted to git. :)

Guest tilal6991
@tilal, been having issues with data drop, were it states it's on but not. have to turn off/on to re enable data, log posted to git.

Posted a comment there.

Guest favod

loving the room but ive noticed that when ever my phone starts i get a warning saying that the clock has stopped working and when i tried to set an alarm last night the clock kept crashing