[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

:D

I'll do a subjective test tomorrow now the sleep issue has been resolved. I've lived with this rom enough to have a good feel to what benchmarks it's already set . :D

0% drained during 6 hours on standby with airplane mode turned on. Not a single awakening recorded.

Well anyway, it is subjective because it depends on what other apps you run :)

But just to show that system itself sleeps like a baby.

Edited by C3C0

Guest plegdroid

well the results are in, really impressed, usage:

screen brightness set at 50%

listened to music and browsed the web for an hour on the way to work( 3g) 2 x 15 minutes and a half hour on the web during the day, break and dinner, another hour with music and the web again( 3g) would usually get home with the battery in it's fortys left, came home with, drum roll please.............

post-910238-133537021829_thumb.png

post-910238-133537024849_thumb.png

post-910238-133537027853_thumb.png

very impressive,

ceco, thank you mate, your kernel is now the captain of this phone :D

Guest utternoob

Unlike Pledgdroid, I really hit it hard today, using 3g for around an hour and a half, gaming for half an hour or so, and I have 15% left as well as some texting. Not bad, before it would have died at about 3 ish

Guest plegdroid

Unlike Pledgdroid, I really hit it hard today, using 3g for around an hour and a half, gaming for half an hour or so, and I have 15% left as well as some texting. Not bad, before it would have died at about 3 ish

have you frozen out or uninstalled everything you don't use, and are you killing off everything after you've used it? I kill things off after I use them especially anything to do with media, web, music, video ect as they will usually incure degrees of wakelock, also I manually turn the phone off, rather than using screen time out as it eats battery telling the phone it's time to sleep. have you got bbs to see what actually ate your battery? :)

Guest plegdroid

Now we have two topics where people report.We should manage this somehow to avoid chaos :)

sorry mate though it would have tied in with the battery usage O:)

Guest plegdroid

It's ok. I meant it like we also have some people reporting in S3 kernel topic about battery life.

my bad, we'll continue over on the S3 thread :)

Guest utternoob

have you frozen out or uninstalled everything you don't use, and are you killing off everything after you've used it? I kill things off after I use them especially anything to do with media, web, music, video ect as they will usually incure degrees of wakelock, also I manually turn the phone off, rather than using screen time out as it eats battery telling the phone it's time to sleep. have you got bbs to see what actually ate your battery? :)

No I didn't, will hit it hard again Saturday, but killing a task when finished with it. Good idea ;)

Guest daddypaul

hi can anyone tell me or explain how the yellow buttons in this way I get blue ics do not want to but this whole theme where the settings are changed, I hope someone can explain it to me thx sorry for my englisch is google translate

post-957627-0-94433000-1335376577_thumb.

post-957627-0-32890400-1335376688_thumb.

Guest yannliep

hi can anyone tell me or explain how the yellow buttons in this way I get blue ics do not want to but this whole theme where the settings are changed, I hope someone can explain it to me thx sorry for my englisch is google translate

Es ist weil es eine alte app ist, ihre smartphone benütz der alte layout für alte apps. Entschuldigung für meinen Deutsch ich bin Französisch.

For non-german it's because of the compatibility mode for old apps, it use old layout for old apps

Edited by yannliep

Guest daddypaul

Es ist weil es eine alte app ist, ihre smartphone benütz der alte layout für alte apps. Entschuldigung für meinen Deutsch ich bin Französisch.

ich habe versucht dieses theme zu installieren damit geht es aber dann habe ich auch die softbottons und die möchte ich nicht also gibt es ja eine möglichkeit , frage ist nur wie

Guest yannliep

ich habe versucht dieses theme zu installieren damit geht es aber dann habe ich auch die softbottons und die möchte ich nicht also gibt es ja eine möglichkeit , frage ist nur wie

Welche theme haben sie installiert?

Guest yannliep

http://android.modac...dfusionx-theme/

aber ich mag nicht die softbotton und den lookscreen in blau eben nur diese knöpfe

Um alles in ICS look zum haben muss man der Framework-res.apk modden. Alle png sind in der drawable-hdpi folder. Haben sie ein backup gemacht ? Ich will sehen ob ich zeit mit meinem Studium habe um einem mod zu machen.

Guest daddypaul

Um alles in ICS look zum haben muss man der Framework-res.apk modden. Alle png sind in der drawable-hdpi folder. Haben sie ein backup gemacht ? Ich will sehen ob ich zeit mit meinem Studium habe um einem mod zu machen.

ja ich habe ein backup und danke für ihre hilfe