[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid
Wi-Fi worked in the past but now it stopped working for me :(

have you tried clearing your saved settings and then reinputting them manually again, worth a go :)

Guest Meerk4t

have you tried clearing your saved settings and then reinputting them manually again, worth a go :)

How to clear saved settings? And how to put them manually?

Guest Josh92

Hmm, thread has gone a bit mad since releases so bit confused but it seems like theres a few too many issues with this release for me to try upgrade for the moment which is shame, would be nice to have the camera properly working.

Ah well :)

Guest plegdroid

How to clear saved settings? And how to put them manually?

long press on wifi icon, tap on your wifi connection, press forget, press scan, pick your network, reinput your password and let it reconnect, hopefully it will connect, if not, not sure what is wrong as mines working ok :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Meerk4t

long press on wifi icon, tap on your wifi connection, press forget, press scan, pick your network, reinput your password and let it reconnect, hopefully it will connect, if not, not sure what is wrong as mines working ok :)

there are no any connections to show :(

Guest favod

i hate to have to consider this but i may have to wave good bye to cfX for a while until it becomes a little more stable :wacko: but next issue is what rom to go for arrrggghhh

Guest trueno2k
Sorry there were 2 builds released on 28/4 - my mistake not 29/4

update-cm-9-20120428-NIGHTLY-skate-signed.zip

update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-skate-UNOFFICIAL-signed.zip

Ah I see, these are from the goo.im site and failed uploads as well! ... LOL ... Both are under 2MB :P

#4234 is link to 28/04 build ( 29/04 is 28/04 build )!... So, guessing there is no 29/04 build stated in #4324 that pbz1983 posted ( I should have realised that )!?! LOL, dumbo :P
Here the link to the post where Tilal first uploaded 28/04 build, I'm currently modifying it... Will flash it and set it up on my handset and check out it stability compared to 07/04 build... Busy busy busy! :P

Guest cooler11

I hope there will be a solution for black screen during incoming call, without requiring from us, installing an additional widget for this task.

Just a plain simple screen unlocking guys...

I find myself looking for just essential things...

Guest Meerk4t

have you pressing scan, or is it still not finding after scanning for it?

it still not finding after scanning for it

+ black screen on the call menu :(

Guest plegdroid
I hope there will be a solution for black screen during incoming call, without requiring from us, installing an additional widget for this task.

Just a plain simple screen unlocking guys...

I find myself looking for just essential things...

tilal did say press the power button twice to open. not ideal but works, custom roms, find one solution and create another issue. it's just something you've gotta get used to when your using cutting edge roms

:)

Guest plegdroid

it still not finding after scanning for it

+ black screen on the call menu :(

have you tried a reboot, or a little more drastic, a reflash straight over the top again?

Edited by plegdroid

Guest cooler11

tilal did say press the power button twice to open. not ideal but works, custom roms, find one solution and create another issue. it's just something you've gotta get used to when your using cutting edge roms

:)

Pressing power button twice, do nothing, black screen remains. All that is done, is stop the ringtone ringing! I have to press power button 3 times to see the screen! Wow! :(

Guest plegdroid

Pressing power button twice, do nothing, black screen remains. All that is done, is stop the ringtone ringing! I have to press power button 3 times to see the screen! Wow! :(

stock works

where in this whole process of tilal sharing, has he made anyone flash this rom. end of!

Edited by plegdroid

It is easy to say, but whitch line(s) have to be edited?

It is easier to just download LCD density modder which does the work for you and even will download a modded market to make apps compatible even if your density is set to 200dpi

Edited by Guest

Guest razzmataz1478

If/when there is a new build, would it be with editing the build.prop to get more apps?

I posted earlier, he's fixed it. Look at his git skate.mk

github.com/icsfusionx/android_device_zte_skate/

Guest razzmataz1478

It is easier to just download LCD density modder which does the work for you and even will download a modded market to make apps compatible even if your density is set to 200dpi

The problem was that ro.product.manufacturer was set to unknown instead of 'ZTE'.

Sorry for clogging the thread, I'm on mobile site so can't multiquote

Guest Meerk4t

You can't, clockworkmod overwrites it.

how to remove clockworkmod and install stock rom with auto updater?

Edited by Meerk4t

Guest razzmataz1478

<p>

<br />

how to remove clockworkmod and install stock rom with auto updater?<br />

<br />

<br />

Create a new thread and stop clogging up this one. Then continue</p>

@deepvoyce There isn't a solution yet.

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest razzmataz1478

<p>

<br />

i have installed the latest version of cfx with ceco kernel and i don&#39;t have black screen on incoming call maybe helpfull<br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

Does wifi, Bluetooth, and camera preview work.

And did you receive the call when your phone is locked.