[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest utternoob

That could be useful. When I get a large enough PC with hard drive, I shall get looking

Edit: Would it be possible to completely re-design the UI to my own likes? Not sure whether anyone would like it, thinking about a JARVIS style theme as in Iron Man 2

Edited by utternoob

Guest razzmataz1478

That could be useful. When I get a large enough PC with hard drive, I shall get looking

Edit: Would it be possible to completely re-design the UI to my own likes? Not sure whether anyone would like it, thinking about a JARVIS style theme as in Iron Man 2

Yes, as that is just simply changing png's and maybe editing a bit of XML, you don't need Linux if you're just customising a stock rom

Guest donarkaz

So I just wanted to ask you guys: What Important functionality is missing from this rom? I need a new ROM, I've been running CM7 since the first release and my phone is slow, I don't like it anymore and I've seen some youtube videos with this mod and it looks absolutely smooth!...

I want to install this one here but I'm afraid it won't be complete and major functionality is gonna be a pain (e.g. WiFi, USB storage and charging, camera, etc)

Please give me your insights on this one!... And if not this rom which other one should I install? I want it to be smooth, fast and do everything.

Thank you guys, keep it up!

Guest Klintonola2j

Thanks a lot tilal for this beautiful rom...was getting tired of the boring orange customization and this is just brilliant

Everthing is perfect just looking forward to your update with camera and bt working...fingers crossed and hope you can breakthrough :D

Guest Klintonola2j

So I just wanted to ask you guys: What Important functionality is missing from this rom? I need a new ROM, I've been running CM7 since the first release and my phone is slow, I don't like it anymore and I've seen some youtube videos with this mod and it looks absolutely smooth!...

I want to install this one here but I'm afraid it won't be complete and major functionality is gonna be a pain (e.g. WiFi, USB storage and charging, camera, etc)

Please give me your insights on this one!... And if not this rom which other one should I install? I want it to be smooth, fast and do everything.

Thank you guys, keep it up!

This rom is very good...i have searched for better roms for days but didn't find any so this your best shot if you are looking for something fast and smooth except camera and bt doesn't work but hopefully an update for both them is underway :)

Guest droidbittin

This rom is very good...i have searched for better roms for days but didn't find any so this your best shot if you are looking for something fast and smooth except camera and bt doesn't work but hopefully an update for both them is underway :)

There has come out patches for both Bluetooth and Camera in the last week or so, so i say go for it, install this rom only thing that i think not working that i want is wifi tethering without an USB cable :P

Guest hugobosslives

only thing that i think not working that i want is wifi tethering without an USB cable :P

works fine with third party apps. just not built in.

search on the play store and download one of the many popular apps for this purpose

Guest utternoob

Yes, as that is just simply changing png's and maybe editing a bit of XML, you don't need Linux if you're just customising a stock rom

So to take this particular rom as an example, just change a few things an it's OK?

Guest cooler11

1) Black screen during incoming calls

2) wifi tethering

I think these are the unsolved problems now.

Bluetooth and camera fixes, are already here, and ready to be included in a new version of this rom.

Guest VirusPlus

2) wifi tethering

Bluetooth and camera fixes, are already here, and ready to be included in a new version of this rom.

Well camera is not fully fixed, cant take photos over 3mp and video rec is not working

Guest Josh92

Hi all, bit off topic but been meaning to ask, what governer type do you guys use with this rom? Seems to be so many I'm not sure which is most suitable, I've always just used the On Demand one but smartass etc sounds like it could be better? Also, more out of interest, what clock speeds do you use? I have min: 320 Max: 825 atm

Guest SingleWolf

Josh92

smartass v2 and 122min 998max (also works @ 122min 1032max :)).

Can be fixed at least 3 ways:

1. S3 kernel from ceco.

2. Third-party CallerID

3. Double-click power button on incoming call.

Edited by SingleWolf

Guest pbz1983

2) wifi tethering

Could someone post a link to the bluetooth fix - thanks in advance.

Edited by pbz1983

Guest cooler11

Josh92

smartass v2 and 122min 998max (also works @ 122min 1032max :)).

Can be fixed at least 3 ways:

1. S3 kernel from ceco.

2. Third-party CallerID

3. Double-click power button on incoming call.

I am not a programmer, so maybe I would say something impossible to be done, but is it possible somebody to create a fix zip file for this?

s3 kernel sounds 'too heavy' for a plain user.