[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid
Its a secret but lets say it'll be good and it should save people on the forum some work.

intriguing :D, as always you leave us in a state of, antici............................................................................................................................pation :P :D

edit: if iam thinking what you've got planned is right, cm9, may now act in a similar way to aokp does with regards to certain features..... :P

Edited by plegdroid

Guest utternoob

Its a secret but lets say it'll be good and it should save people on the forum some work.

Don't toy with us like that :'(

Guest creedence

I love surprises! :wub:

A four processor cores for our skate? :o Quad-Core?

Edited by creedence

Guest donarkaz

Tilal are you releasing it tonight? Please let me know as I just wiped my CM7 to install your previous build (the current one I mean!)

Good job and please let us know ASAP!

Guest hugobosslives

lol you know its bad when you've got 5 hours uni exams tomorrow on stuff like thermodynamics and fluid flow in engineering but i would rather play with this new build than revise

Guest razzmataz1478

Such a coincidence that my download speed hits rock bottom, when I want it downloading in 2 minutes....

Oh how jealousy takes over when you see people from other countries download the rom in two seconds and i'm stuck with the worst rated isp in england

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest favod

this is probably an entirely noob and stupid question but is it possible to have a rom with both CM and AOKP in it ?

Guest Muloo

Is it safe to use the video patch? :)

YES !

Did not notice before but i found a "lockscreen shortcuts" option.....could this be the surprise....

BT works fine now

Guest hugobosslives

YES !

Did not notice before but i found a "lockscreen shortcuts" option.....could this be the surprise....

thats probs just a repo sync with cm git

Guest donarkaz

Guys I have the previous ROM version, and I am looking for "Viber" application in Google Play store but I can't find it!

Does the Google Play recognise the version of Android OS that your device is running and filters out the apps that are not compatible with it? Even if it does, Viber has been updated to work for ICS, so why can't I find it and install it?

Please help on this one!

On a sidenote, What's the changelog for today's release people??!?!?!

Thanks!!!!

Edited by donarkaz