[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest felystar
Guys I have the previous ROM version, and I am looking for "Viber" application in Google Play store but I can't find it!

Does the Google Play recognise the version of Android OS that your device is running and filters out the apps that are not compatible with it? Even if it does, Viber has been updated to work for ICS, so why can't I find it and install it?

Please help on this one!

On a sidenote, What's the changelog for today's release people??!?!?!

Thanks!!!!

I dont know the changelog but there is a problem with apps iin previous version dont know if its fixed in the new one

Guest plegdroid

so it seems the lockscreen options is the surprise. if the Mrs let's me get to the pc, I'll sort fresh softkeys, there's going to be to many changes to framework with the lockscreen, for the last lot to still work. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest chrislarabi

so it seems the lockscreen options is the surprise. if the Mrs let's me get to the pc, I'll sort fresh softkeys, there's going to be to many changes to framework with the lockscreen, for the last lot to still work. :)

Hi, i've haven't notice a difference with the previous rom; only the incall issue is fixed. Or what are you mean, when you talk about the lock screen?

Guest plegdroid

ok, with camera fx zoom, iam getting partial preview again, the preview is like it's turning it self ,off and on very fast, over and over. 5c29fbfb-6078-3bcf.jpg

Guest plegdroid

Hi, i've haven't notice a difference with the previous rom; only the incall issue is fixed. Or what are you mean, when you talk about the lock screen?

evening Chris, have a look in settings, system, lockscreen, cm have filled the temporary place holder. :)

Guest chrislarabi

evening Chris, have a look in settings, system, lockscreen, cm have filled the temporary place holder. :)

Evening! i'll try to look at it now, Thx

Guest chrislarabi

I click on the preference stub, but nothing happens

Guest chrislarabi

should give you options 5c29fbf0-656f-90d8.jpg5c29fbe7-657f-a3f6.jpg5c29fbf6-6592-5895.jpg

Cool; i already know what is the mistake; i change the original settings.apk with yours (that one with blue icones in the setting menu)

Guest plegdroid

Cool; i already know what is the mistake; i change the original settings.apk with yours (that one with blue icones in the setting menu)

I wouldn't use those anymore, as you'll loose updated functionality. I'll have to re fettle the new apks with the tints :)

Guest razzmataz1478

Something to entertain you when you're bored!

Select the nexus live wallpaper and do the pinch to zoom action on an empty space on any of your homescreens

Guest Josh92

So to clarify before I do it, do I need to flash the camera preview fix with this latest one or not?/is it already in there?

Guest Josh92

When updating is there a way to do it so that it'll keep widgets in place and keep lcd density the same? I deleted the cache/dalvik cache files and everything else went through okay (link2sd made me quick boot though), just wondering if theres a way to stop those or not, might be an idea for someone to write a thread about updating roms for n00bs like myself haha

Camera preview not working at all for me (didn't flash the fix), the rest yet to try really.

Guest SingleWolf

Also got camera problem: flickering preview without camera patch, force close and "Can't connect to the camera" with it plus high battery drain (same behavior that I've got on previous build after ceco's S3 kernel installation).

Edited by SingleWolf

Guest pctv007

Strange bug here: I can't flash TPT's as the shortcut (vol+ & Menu & pwr) brings me to CWM...

I tried Vol+ & Pwr but it's the same.

Any idea?

I have an SFR STARRADICT if it helps...

Thanks!!!

And THX Tilal for this new build ;-)

:)

Guest C3C0

I don't recommend using camera hack. It works partially and causes high battery drain - prevents the CPU from deep sleeping.

Guest SingleWolf
Strange bug here: I can't flash TPT's as the shortcut (vol+ & Menu & pwr) brings me to CWM...

What you mean as "bug"? It's normal behavior for this key shortcut, load CWM recovery.

Now select Install zip from sdcard -> Choose zip from sdcard, pick downloaded image and confirm.