[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478

How do I go about changing system apps as I would like the cm9 music and adw launcher apps? Tried pasting them in system/ apps but no success :(

Install them first then use Link2SD to integrate into system,use youfile browser to change adw to launcher.apk and cm9 music app to music.apk

Guest Dionisius

my device block on boot animation... need remove the battery... gest i have this prob or have somoane else this

(on 04/05 bild everithing is fine)

Help i want this rom working on my Skate :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Guest Josh92

Not quite sure whats happened, Viber was available to download, then tried again and it wasn't so reinstalled modded store, now have no market button on app drawer, have cleared caches, restored original market and reinstalled rom but still not there, any ideas?

Guest jopsi332

Great Camera Fix

Paper Camera WORKS NOW YEAH!

Tilal you are the best ;)

but even waiting for toggle menu in status bar :C

Guest felystar
Not quite sure whats happened, Viber was available to download, then tried again and it wasn't so reinstalled modded store, now have no market button on app drawer, have cleared caches, restored original market and reinstalled rom but still not there, any ideas?

Have you tried to reinstall gapps? (Maybe yes but you only say you have reinstalled the rom)

Guest Josh92

Have you tried to reinstall gapps? (Maybe yes but you only say you have reinstalled the rom)

I had but thanks, no idea what happened there, repeated stages again and it's back, but those apps aren't available to me either now, that was strange, luckily I don't use any of the apps which have problems atm.

Guest utternoob

Install them first then use Link2SD to integrate into system,use youfile browser to change adw to launcher.apk and cm9 music app to music.apk

Cheers for the help :)

Guest utternoob

reloaded ics does not work anymore with this. crashes when start usb

Which version? I have latest all fine. Moved status bar to bottom and changed clock position and changed battery style

Guest plegdroid
reloaded ics does not work anymore with this. crashes when start usb

it's a flagged issue know on xda :)

forgot to mention to mention, the the new cm9 icons, pig ugly! what was cm thinking? :$

Guest skaternater12

does this work when flashed because i saw a couple of people say on this thread that thier phone wasnt working after the flash

Guest Anthony1989
does this work when flashed because i saw a couple of people say on this thread that thier phone wasnt working after the flash

Yeh just follow the flashing procedure and you should be fine

Guest eLJay

Updated to the latest version, seems fine and the back light started working again so better than the camera fix which seemed to stop the back light on my phone.

Guest Klintonola2j

the new update is awesome...everything works great but my touchscreen or UI seems to be a little bit off not sure if its my phone problem but its bugging me especially on apps like facebook and twitter it keeps open pictures and pages i didn't even click on

everything seems to be fine except this thanks Tilal #toplad

Edited by Klintonola2j

Guest carpon

guys , how long the battery lasts with you ?

with it lasts about 6 hours with around an hour wifi ana market , face book ana aroud another one hour playing music after this there was 20% percent left !

is this good ?

Guest unomesmo

There is no VENDING.apk in the last GAPP Google Apps 0429

I've try to install from another .apk but all the time I get FC of market..

Guest Dionisius

no reaction... i am not a expert in android but i know how to instal a rom (i test many of roms from modaco to skate) but is first time when the rom dont finish the reboot...

i do proces of instal on last 09/05 stuck... the same proces on 04/05 work fine WTF

help pleace :wacko:

Edited by Dionisius

Guest SingleWolf

Noticed that latest camera patch from Ceco applied to 09/05 ROM make camera significantly less laggy (and overall performance also up by ~10%) but it broke barcode scanning ability. Is there any way to fix barcode scanning with this patch installed?

Edited by SingleWolf