[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

F**k yeah

This rom like it running on rocket fuel now :lol:

great job tilal,very fast now,loving it :D

Ah man that is just sick,"destroy every activity as soon as user leaves it" :D

Edited by Guest

Guest Atomix86

Definitely a vast improvement, a lot smoother, two things though: firstly how do we get YouTube (its not showing in market), secondly the screen does this weird 180 degree flip before rotating the screen when turning the phone on its side.

Fantastic progress though! PS. Both wifi and mobile data fine for me.

Edited by Atomix86

Guest tilal6991

Definitely a vast improvement, a lot smoother, two things though: firstly how do we get YouTube (its not showing in market), secondly the screen does this weird 180 degree flip before rotating the screen when turning the phone on its side.

Fantastic progress though! PS. Both wifi and mobile data fine for me.

Youtube hasn't been updated for ICS - nothing we can do about it.The 180 degree flip is being looked at.

Guest Atomix86

Youtube hasn't been updated for ICS - nothing we can do about it.The 180 degree flip is being looked at.

Fair enough I'll see if I can pinch it from another rom, also where is the proximity sensor settings in this rom? Having the black screen during and after calls problem.

Guest God doesn't cure bobby

Fair enough I'll see if I can pinch it from another rom, also where is the proximity sensor settings in this rom? Having the black screen during and after calls problem.

I've already solve the problem 'black screen' ,just setting the attached software called SKATE SETTING,and do the calibration until it shows "calibrated"

or u can download the stock calibration patch from ZTE website. and follow the steps

1. Install the ROM and then wipe data.
    so the correct order shoud be
Wipe data and cache

install ROM

install Audio fix

Reboot

Back into recovery

install Google Apps

Reboot

Is it?

Manual timezone seetings are not working for me. Anyone else?

And btw. Why are almost all the cyangonemod settings missing? Just a few of them in CM settings app...

Edited by C3C0

Guest Atomix86

I've already solve the problem 'black screen' ,just setting the attached software called SKATE SETTING,and do the calibration until it shows "calibrated"

or u can download the stock calibration patch from ZTE website. and follow the steps

There is no skate setting app in this rom, and the one with cm7 doesn't work so I'm not going to try it on this rom.

There is no skate setting app in this rom, and the one with cm7 doesn't work so I'm not going to try it on this rom.

It works in CM7..so....sorry,Idk no skate setting app in CM9.

Guest tilal6991

There will be a new app in the next build.

Guest tilal6991

Manual timezone seetings are not working for me. Anyone else?

And btw. Why are almost all the cyangonemod settings missing? Just a few of them in CM settings app...

Time zone will be fixed in the next release. CM settings is being built from scratch so it's not going to be brilliant yet.

Guest markpayne1973

It's on the fist post - I've just replaced the old link with the new one.

I follow that link and

The page does not exist.

If you're looking for a gallery or file, then it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all. Please check the link again!

great great work!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome!!! you are a crack!! haha!! this is that our spects,

i dont have problems whit wifi or data, no reboots, and gps works fine.

some questions, meaby because i am a newby.

first the calling reciver doesnt lisen me

second i dont have the ZTE setings so i cant calibrated the proximite sensor.

in setings of cyanogen is empty i dont have to do any setings but its strange.

i see that you put the camera app but doesnt works, are you aproximating to fix the bug?

and nothing more!! haha only one thing well done dude!!!!!!

thanks tilal :D

Guest Atomix86

It works in CM7..so....sorry,Idk no skate setting app in CM9.

I never got it to work, you could press "calibrate" till the cows come home, 99% of the time it wouldnt fix it, the other 1% it would make it so that the screen NEVER turns off in a call, which I begrudgingly settled for in the end :/

There will be a new app in the next build.

Fantastic, cheers.

Guest tilal6991

@tilal,do you know the cause for games not working ?

Looking forward to games fully working on this rom,got a feeling they going to be real smooth :D

Which games? Some are working - Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja for example.