[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

I follow that link and

The page does not exist.

If you're looking for a gallery or file, then it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all. Please check the link again!

Try now - I've updated the link again.

Guest tilal6991

great great work!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome!!! you are a crack!! haha!! this is that our spects,

i dont have problems whit wifi or data, no reboots, and gps works fine.

some questions, meaby because i am a newby.

first the calling reciver doesnt lisen me

second i dont have the ZTE setings so i cant calibrated the proximite sensor.

in setings of cyanogen is empty i dont have to do any setings but its strange.

i see that you put the camera app but doesnt works, are you aproximating to fix the bug?

and nothing more!! haha only one thing well done dude!!!!!!

thanks tilal :D

1. Try the new audio fix - should get rid of the call problem

2. There will be a new app in the next build which will fix proximity calibration.

Damn it Lalit, you made me mess up my SGS cuz of "outgoing audio" not working here lol

I flashed ICS in my SGS, flashed latest ICS on OMC, called from OMC to SGS, no "incoming audio" on SGS and I thought it was SGS's problem so I needed to mess it up but in the end.... was OMC's :lol:

All fine now, great work dude!!

From this, with your age, I can only predict a great future ahead of you ;)

Keep up the good work.

Guest tilal6991

Tilal do you know why link2SD don't work.. with any partition?

Sent from my Skate using Tapatalk

Link2SD hasn't been updated for ICS - nothing I can do about it.

Which games? Some are working - Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja for example.

gta 3 & gangster Miami.

Not tried others yet,so I am guessing its the HD type games,or it.could be games that depend on SD data.

Edited by Guest

Guest estocks

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a daily driver ROM for my wife. We have CM7 but it has the proximity sensor issue that I can't resolve (ZTE dialer from the Atomic thread crashes some part of the ROM). Is this a good Daily ROM with a fixed proximity sensor?

Guest PedroVader

Would darktremors work?

Tried it last week, threw out "kernel does not support ext3" error.

Lalit, I'm lost for words....just...just...wow!!!

Sent from my ICS Skate using Tapatalk

Guest PedroVader
Damn it Lalit, you made me mess up my SGS

How is the SGS version? And on the subject of other devices, do we know which one in in the lead with ICS?

Guest tilal6991

How is the SGS version? And on the subject of other devices, do we know which one in in the lead with ICS?

Probably the Nexus S for understandable reasons. :/

Guest tilal6991

Thanks, is there any ROM with a solution? I cannot end calls.

In settings, accessibility, there is a option to make power button end call. Use that to temproarily fix the issue/

Guest craignix

Lalit,

First boot fine, installed gapps, 2nd booted but crashed at gaps password screen, 3rd got password in and wifi up and we crashed at end of logout, Now cannot get to boot even if I reinstall from scratch. This has pretty much been my pattern since alpha1. I have no MAC address for wifi (cannot fix) so I edit the nv_4319.txt file in the archive before installing it (I notice you have taken the 11:22:33 etc out. I would love to be able to send you my log as above but do not understand post. I am using a linux os.

Are you due a break from this for the holiday? You deserve one.

Guest tilal6991

Lalit,

First boot fine, installed gapps, 2nd booted but crashed at gaps password screen, 3rd got password in and wifi up and we crashed at end of logout, Now cannot get to boot even if I reinstall from scratch. This has pretty much been my pattern since alpha1. I have no MAC address for wifi (cannot fix) so I edit the nv_4319.txt file in the archive before installing it (I notice you have taken the 11:22:33 etc out. I would love to be able to send you my log as above but do not understand post. I am using a linux os.

Are you due a break from this for the holiday? You deserve one.

OK. Do you have the logcat? If so put it on pastebin and post a link here.

Guest craignix

Lalit, Thats the bit I do not understand, in post #473 you said "Download the Clockworkmod zip from pinned thread." I assumed we all are using clockworkmod already to install rom?

"Then open a terminal window inside the folder and type "./adb-windows logcat", as I cannot boot I cannot see the file in question. catch 22.

Hope I can assist you eventually.

I'm using this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1398223

It's really really really smooth, awesome performance.

Fits perfectly for a daily usage, everything you might use on a daily basis is working.

Guest tilal6991

Lalit, Thats the bit I do not understand, in post #473 you said "Download the Clockworkmod zip from pinned thread." I assumed we all are using clockworkmod already to install rom?

"Then open a terminal window inside the folder and type "./adb-windows logcat", as I cannot boot I cannot see the file in question. catch 22.

Hope I can assist you eventually.

No. You need to download ClockWorkMod again. Then, on your computer, open a terminal window and do as I said.

ok im testing!!

the batery drain too fast

the data transfer is so slow

at the moment your ROM cm7 nigthly is the best for the daily use.

i use at the moment, but i hope that your work finish like the other ROM

WELL DONE!!!!!

Guest tilal6991

ok im testing!!

the batery drain too fast

the data transfer is so slow

at the moment your ROM cm7 nigthly is the best for the daily use.

i use at the moment, but i hope that your work finish like the other ROM

WELL DONE!!!!!

Battery drain doesn't stabilise until after 2 charge cycles. And what do you mean data transfer?

Battery drain doesn't stabilise until after 2 charge cycles. And what do you mean data transfer?

the 3g, i open the internet navigator and only charge a littel bit and then stay freezing, but if you close the app the ROM is stable.

in wasap or twiter works fine but in facebook not.

i dont know the problem but i wait for the finish of the ROM, if you need people to test im here, for help but its no for a daily use for me.

thanks a lot

Guest SWOriginal

Live wallpapers do work.. just not the ones included on the from itself.. possible that those live wallpapers are arm7?..

Tested with beautiful Widgets live wallpaper- works

with facebook I can log in but it doesn't want to load anything else, and the transition from homescreen to app drawer is always quite laggy. apart from that and other known issues, its good!