[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991
Hi tital, this ROM is rock solid apart from this WIFI issue, I enclose a logcat for any help you can offer

All the best for all your hard work

Andrew

Does the logcat show you tuning on wifi?

Guest Darkdominus

Hi, i've install everything as said in first post. The rom boots fine, google apps are installed properly, but when o try to download anything from market it gives me an error.

Anyone as an ideia to solve this?

Thanks

Guest PedroVader

Gonna miss this Rom over Christmas, but need a camera, so back to AtOmic for now.

Wonder how my battery will hold up if a keep switching between nandroid backups to show it off? ;-)

Nice work Lalit, time to take a well earned break young man!!

Sent from my ICS Skate using Tapatalk

Guest tilal6991

Hi tital, I did a complete wipe and install of ICS started WIFI and then took the attached logcat

Thanks for your help

Andrew

It's a router incompatibility issue - the wpa_supplicant in CM doesn't seem to support it.

So what's the issue with Wifi?

I have one, even if I'm connected to a wirelesss I can't access Internet.

In Market works great, in Gmail or Browser is like connection's dead.

Could it be something changed in libs from last update?

Guest Atomix86
So what's the issue with Wifi?

I have one, even if I'm connected to a wirelesss I can't access Internet.

In Market works great, in Gmail or Browser is like connection's dead.

Could it be something changed in libs from last update?

I couldn't get any internet access via browser either (and looking at the thread a few more couldnt).

Guest tilal6991

Basically in the source update to 4.0.3, Google screwed up the browser. It doesn't work for many devices including the Blade. Anything that relies on the library that renders the page is dead - Browser, Gmail, Dolphin, Facebook, etc. Opera and market work because tehy don't use the rendering lib - they display it without using it. So they work.

Guest PedroVader
Oh, will this make a lot of users of Apple happy!

Only the ones who have half a clue what our devices are capable of, they'll be in the stable tonight baa-ing along with the rest of the sheep!!!

ICS will blow them away eventually, early days....didn't the have a bug or 2 on the last update too?

Sent from my ZTE-Skate using Tapatalk

Guest Atomix86
Looks like not a very good start for ICS.... CPU and battery drain bug, now browser bug. Oh, will this make a lot of users of Apple happy!

You haven't got a clue. This is not a manufacturer released, polished ICS release, it's a first-release port, it's going to have issues. Show me a site where someone has ported ios 5 to an iphone 2g. Oh wait, there isn't one, and even if any one wanted to they couldn't thanks to the walled garden. Enjoy your overpriced phone that will be excluded from updates and software obsolete by next year. Apple fanboys...

What I was pointing out is that those are the bugs that appeared in the OFFICIAL ANDROID ICS SOURCE and it has nothing to do with tilal's port. No doubt that other OS's have also a lot of troubles with first releases. But anyway this is always an opportunity for concurrency to exploit and benefit from. So, I really appreciate the tilal's effort. There is no doubt about his abilities and skills. These things are bad at the source - he is not reponsible for them, nor is able to affect in any way.

hi,tital6991,thanks for your works.

I encountered a new problem,when i make a call,The microphone is not running,the Listeners did not hear any sound.

Look in first post for Audio Fix.

Guest Andymac1969

It's a router incompatibility issue - the wpa_supplicant in CM doesn't seem to support it.

Thanks for that, back to CM7 then, and thanks for taking the trouble to look, thank you

Andrew