[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest C3C0

ehm when i click on link i came to the first page of google docs. but no download?!

Try:

1) directly from phone

2) using different browser?

Edited by C3C0

Guest droidbittin

Did myself a fresh build so here it is to share.

Contains nothing special, just:

- synced with the latest repo (so all recent CM fixes are there + some additional that are still pending in gerrit)

- screen stays off when cable unplugged

- persist setting of network type (e.g. if 2G is set it will stay that after reboot)

- contains S3 kernel

Download: https://docs.google....a1FOM1NiTklsT2M

Installation instructions for those that are on CFX - this will maintain all of your installed apps:

- put ROM ZIP together with gapps ZIP on SD card, reboot to CWM

- (optional) Backup your current CFX

- mounts & storage / format system

- wipe cache

- advanced / wipe dalvik cache

- install ROM zip

- install gapps zip

- reboot

- (optional) If using Link2SD, launch it and choose to recreate mount script, reboot

Guest plegdroid

@Ceco, thank you :D

softkeys work from the 15-05-12 build, but do get mixed up reboot options on the power long press, is this just me, as I did also flash a tinted systemui, that may be causing it.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest C3C0

@ hugobosslives

Great :) Thanks. Since my dropbox upload just died right before it was finished. Damn :)

Nevermind... I use your mirror to update my previous post.

Guest WiiSky70

Sorry for this incovinience by the hard work of C3CO putting the S3 Kernel but in fact the battery drain

is higher than tilal last build (15/05) and it consumes 53 % of Screen (in Max Brightness) against the 43 % in tilal build

Can you fix the compiling source of the build C3CO?

post-979671-0-14276400-1337559966_thumb.

Guest C3C0

What you are looking at is not how much battery is drained but what is the distribution of drain accross different

system components. The sum of this distribution should be around 100%.

This means that if screen has 10% less, these 10% are distributed accross other system components.

That would mean that in tilal's kernel some component is draining more than in S3.

Anyway, this is not an ideal way of assessing battery life. This is just a distribution of usage.

Guest amren

Hi just updated from 15/5 to thos ROM av 20/5...All seems good beside when I try to change Date and Time (Settings, and then I click Data & Time) I get error message:

"Unfortunately, the process %$s has stopped."

How can I solve this??

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Guest razzmataz1478

Go o support thread. This is for general comments not problems with the rom. Look for Ice Skater Discussion thread

No, this is the thread for problems relating to the rom, the discussion thread is there to use if you want to discuss CM9, and for problems not relating to the rombut you're using this rom :P