[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Skate Away

Anyone else getting 'Package file is invalid' when installing apps downloaded from 'Play' (Market) ?

Edited by Skate Away

Guest zorzgeo

Camera Blitz and FM Radio do not working, also adobe flash player armv6 moded do not working (all work on Stock).!

Edited by zorzgeo

Guest phuang3

Camera Blitz and FM Radio do not working, also adobe flash player armv6 moded do not working (all work on Stock).!

Yes, I wish hd video playback and flash player problem can be solved, and then this ROM is perfect.

Edited by phuang3

Guest cooler11

Can somebody suggest me a safe way of removing some of roms default apps, in order to free space from internal memory?

movie studio, navigation, latitude etc

These apps are not listed in 'apps' section.

Guest muhahahaah

Just delete the apk with a root file explorer. They are in system/app.

When you have problems after this (e.g "dead" icons in drawer) wipe cache and dalvic.

Edited by muhahahaah

Guest cooler11

Just delete the apk with a root file explorer. They are in system/app.

When you have problems after this (e.g "dead" icons in drawer) wipe cache and dalvic.

This should happen only in the first installation?

Wipe cache and dalvic means that I will lose something or not?

Edited by cooler11

Guest tilal6991

Well that's the way it is I'm afraid.

Yes, I wish hd video playback and flash player problem can be solved, and then this ROM is perfect.

The first is extremely unlikely. The second is even more unlikely.

Guest Redstarr1

This should happen only in the first installation?

Wipe cache and dalvic means that I will lose something or not?

You can go in CWM recovery any time you want. Clearing cache and dalvik cache won't delete your data or your rom, it'll function just as before. Removing system apps won't give you more space for apps though. User apps and system apps are stored on different partitions, your system partition will remain 200mb and user partition probably 238mb. If you want to use that system space, you have to move a user app to system. You can use Link2SD to move apps across partitions.

But if you want more space for apps, you should follow this guide and link your apps to the sd card: http://www.modaco.com/topic/346620-link2sd-guide-updated-please-read/

i just googled tpt skate n downloaded opt 2 but will go get 4 i will let u know how it go's thank u

working fine now thanking all that helped cm9 up n running skate better than ever

Guest tilal6991
Why i can't sync my Facebook with People hub ????

3 question marks is not going to make anyone answer your question faster

Its a Facebook issue with ics roms. They need to update their app.

Guest jtharmor

Well dont know if others are facing this issue

'GMAIL' app opens the email but the text goes missing one the email loads. Has anyone else faced this issue ?

Guest Josh92

Well dont know if others are facing this issue

'GMAIL' app opens the email but the text goes missing one the email loads. Has anyone else faced this issue ?

Yes is a common issue, happens occasionally, try restarting app (swipe from multitasking) if not restart phone is only ways I've found around it.

Guest CavemanJames

3 question marks is not going to make anyone answer your question faster

Its a Facebook issue with ics roms. They need to update their app.

I thought it was because Google was unhappy with the way Facebook wanted to share their data, so they did something in ICS to force all companies that wanted to sync to contacts to do it in a specific way, which just so happens to be the exact opposite way Facebook wants to store the data?

Is there any way that Facebook or Gmail Sync can be fixed?

The "Facebook contact Sync" app by Danut Chereches on the Play store fixes the Facebook sync problem. Not sure about the Gmail Sync since I don't use Gmail.

Guest WiiSky70

I thought it was because Google was unhappy with the way Facebook wanted to share their data, so they did something in ICS to force all companies that wanted to sync to contacts to do it in a specific way, which just so happens to be the exact opposite way Facebook wants to store the data?

The "Facebook contact Sync" app by Danut Chereches on the Play store fixes the Facebook sync problem. Not sure about the Gmail Sync since I don't use Gmail.

Thanks James , it really worked now ;)

But sadly i can't see the numbers to call :(

Guest jul57640

maybe it's a stupid question but i've seen a project called bellagio witch seems to be a generic integration of openmax .

is this works?

Guest e.miron

Thanks James , it really worked now ;)

But sadly i can't see the numbers to call :(

Facebook does not permit sync of phone numbers, only Photos.

Another camera issue, it works ok with camera application, but with other app I only get stripes on preview. Barcode scan, QRcode scan, Smart Tools and more will only get stripes and it is impossible to scan.. It is something with the Rom or with settings on my phone?.

Edited by e.miron

Guest Josh92

That app is working great, thanks! Shame about the numbers as WiiSky says, still, lot better.

Guest creedence

Super solution!It works!

thanks

Guest creedence

Please do not be angry! :) But this ROM is already perfect. :D

Do not forget that this is just a ZTE SKATE. <_<

If a developer can make so much out of our Skate...GREAT...WONDERFUL... :wub: