[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest creedence
OK seen as people don't seem to understand the terms of open source ...open source means that anyone cab download and edit the code.

To build this ROM you don't need to be on the CM team, you just need the knowledge f understanding C++ (to some extent)and know how to use repo in a linux terminal.

Secondly, 'synced with the latest CM repos' means that Lalit, or C3CO, type in a terminal 'repo sync'.

I hope this gives people a better understanding...

Thank you. That was nice and polite. Thank you very much

Guest CavemanJames

a working flash for photos will be perfect.

They were having a hard time trying to do something with the flash on Gingerbread (I still don't think anyone's managed to do anything with it). I think it will be extremely tough and will take a very long time to get this working in ICS, if at all.

Edited by CavemanJames

Guest e.miron

On Cyano 7.2 everything worked perfectly. And I mean the flashlight for photos, not flash from adobe, which worked also on Ginger.

Guest razzmataz1478

Whoever said about flash and gingerbread....we were trying to make the flash become torch but the hardware wasn't capable

Guest jtharmor

Whoever said about flash and gingerbread....we were trying to make the flash become torch but the hardware wasn't capable

There is a app which flashes the flashlight on gingerbread and it can serve as a torch but not continuously.....search in this forum.

Edited by jtharmor

Guest curl66

First thanks to the developers. Great stuff.

Since I got a Skate as a temporary replacement, later i will give to one of my girls, may i please ask a question?

Is there a plan to make this to official CM9?

Thanks!

Guest jtharmor

First thanks to the developers. Great stuff.

Since I got a Skate as a temporary replacement, later i will give to one of my girls, may i please ask a question?

Is there a plan to make this to official CM9?

Thanks!

Official CM9 is already released not for Skate though !!

Guest razzmataz1478

There is a app which flashes the flashlight on gingerbread and it can serve as a torch but not continuously.....search in this forum.

Do you think I'm stupid? I was following that thread from almost day one. I know you can flash the led, but the hardware isn't capable of keeping the led on aka being a torch. Let's end this here.

Guest razzmataz1478

Official CM9 is already released not for Skate though !!

He didn't ask that, he asked whether this CM9 would be coming official, not whether CM9 existed officially at all!

Guest WiiSky70

He didn't ask that, he asked whether this CM9 would be coming official, not whether CM9 existed officially at all!

Yes it's great to see development of ROM's continuing and becoming official ROM's :)

Keep up that spirit :)

Guest jtharmor

Ok 'Mr reply all comments' !!

Edited by jtharmor

Guest jtharmor

Do you think I'm stupid? I was following that thread from almost day one. I know you can flash the led, but the hardware isn't capable of keeping the led on aka being a torch. Let's end this here.

Chill that comment was for person looking for a torch like app not for you......most comments are by you so i replied last comment in the post by mistake

Guest plegdroid
Can i change the boot animation of Cyanogenmod to the stock animation from Google ?

yes, go to system, media, move the boot animation zip to somewhere safe on your sdcard and replace with the one you want to change it to :)

Guest plegdroid
What about stopping it?

you could try adding this line to build prop

debug.sf.nobootanimation=0

works on gingerbread, but never tried it with cfx roms :)