Guest tilal6991

Guest utternoob

The code. Put it in the debug section but not sure if that is right for it

Edit: Nope, didn't work

Edited by utternoob

Guest tilal6991
The code. Put it in the debug section but not sure if that is right for it

Edit: Nope, didn't work

They changed the code in cm9. I'll get the correct one for you soon.

Guest curl66

Official CM9 is already released not for Skate though !!

Thanks, I know already.

But the question is will there be a officiall CM9 for the skate downloadable at get.cm ?

Thanks.

Guest sui785

Thanks, I know already.

But the question is will there be a officiall CM9 for the skate downloadable at get.cm ?

Thanks.

I wouldn't count on it, they don't seem to care and the phone is getting old.

Guest trueno2k
Never is a possible ETA.
Well!... Straight from the horses mouth!... :P I can't say it any clearer than that!... Some people are just too lazy to read or just plain ignorant!... ;)

Guest joba69

Hello, i would like to know if it is possible to enable the flashlight button in the statusbar switcher? I culd not manage it because the flashlight option is inactive in my statusbar configuration menu. Do i need any additiinal software? thanks in advance ..Jörg

Guest Redstarr1

Hello, i would like to know if it is possible to enable the flashlight button in the statusbar switcher? I culd not manage it because the flashlight option is inactive in my statusbar configuration menu. Do i need any additiinal software? thanks in advance ..Jörg

Flashlight has never worked on Skate, not even on GB. On ICS not even the flash for pictures is working, so for now there is nothing you can do. I'm kinda pessimistic about that ever getting working.

Guest crnadakm

Flashlight has never worked on Skate, not even on GB. On ICS not even the flash for pictures is working, so for now there is nothing you can do. I'm kinda pessimistic about that ever getting working.

As it was said here about a gazillion times :D torch can't work due to hw restrictions .

Guest e.miron

Whoever said about flash and gingerbread....we were trying to make the flash become torch but the hardware wasn't capable

I know about torch and hardware restrictions, what I meant was flash for taking photos when dark.

Guest daddypaul

buy yourself a Samsung S3, then you have ics and flashlight. The skate has not been built for ICS, but people who managed it since glad with little restrictions easily. I think it's rude to complain always makes you a rom and everything will work sorry for my english google translation

big thank you to lalit and the other devs

Guest Redstarr1

Yes if I were lalit I'd be getting so fed up with guys asking about ETA's etc. Video recording has just been fixed, and not a week later people are asking when panoramic photo's, flash (both for pictures and Adobe Flash), Youtube, .... is getting fixed. What we now have in CFX is more than we could have ever hoped for. I was waiting for video recording to be fixed, it is, so for me everything extra now is a bonus. These guys are volunteers, it's not their job to make this phone perfect. If you wanted a phone with no limitations, you should've bought a One X/S or Galaxy S3.

At the moment there are 2 companies who sell phones with ICS: Samsung and HTC. If you think about it that way, I think a salutation for our ROM-developers is in order. They're faster than some companies who make a living out of this. (*ahum* Sony and LG *ahum*)

A tip for the guys who aren't quickly satisfied: why don't you ask for a 1080p, 3D resolution and maybe surround sound??

Guest e.miron

buy yourself a Samsung S3, then you have ics and flashlight. The skate has not been built for ICS, but people who managed it since glad with little restrictions easily. I think it's rude to complain always makes you a rom and everything will work sorry for my english google translation

big thank you to lalit and the other devs

Back off dude, I'm not complaining, just stating that I would like to have the option to take pics when dark. As for the devs of this wonderful ROM, kudos and keep up the good work.

Guest e.miron

A tip for the guys who aren't quickly satisfied: why don't you ask for a 1080p, 3D resolution and maybe surround sound??

Good point. :)

Give me that for the 70 € I paid for my Skate and I'll buy it instantly.... :)

Guest Redstarr1

Wasn't intended to attack you personally. And anyway, all the pictures I've taken with my Skate with the flash on, look like rubbish. The light doesn't spread evenly, there's this "ghosting" on the right. I try to take my pics in broad daylight and increase the exposure in darker surroundings. So I don't think the flash is a big deal (my opinion though).

Samsung Galaxy S doesn't even have a flash, now if you got the choice between a Skate and an SGS, I bet your choice wouldn't be affected by having a flash or not. Although there are exceptions, there was this guy on this forum who was really intense about the Skate not having the capability to work as a flashlight, so he bought an SGSII. Makes you wonder if he had the money, what the hell was he complaining about.