[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest curl66

I recive my Skate on tuesday. because it is for one of my girls... one question:

does the camera work with flashlight...not clear for me even i read a lot of this thread. or is this a known issue?

thanks!

Edited by curl66

Guest plegdroid
I recive my Skate on tuesday. because it is for one of my girls... one question:

does the camera work with flashlight...not clear for me even i read a lot of this thread. or is this a known issue?

thanks!

evening, sadly no :)

Guest Muloo

still cant get my camera to work. everytime i get a "camera does not respond" or "camera was stopped"

pls help me :(

Camera works fine in 15 May built exept for flashlight & panoramic or you can look some pages back for Ceco built on the 20th May that have some more tweaks

Guest VzudemO

i tried everything. older builds, the new build...other roms. but i cant get the stock rom to work. u think its a hardware issue?

Guest Muloo

i tried everything. older builds, the new build...other roms. but i cant get the stock rom to work. u think its a hardware issue?

@confused ...

Guest VzudemO

yeah, cause its a medion german model. and the only way to flash the stock rom is to flash it via adb. but this wont work for me. dont know why

Guest trueno2k

Just flashed C3C0 20/05 build and finding I can't remount system on my pc using adb!... Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?... I keep getting "remount failed: Operation not permitted" in command prompt after entering "adb remount" command... Wondering whether this function is faulty? Would like C3C0 to respond and lend me some advice please? :P

Guest Muloo

yeah, cause its a medion german model. and the only way to flash the stock rom is to flash it via adb. but this wont work for me. dont know why

I also have a Medion

ADB is NOT the only way ( i'v never used ADB )

use TPT helper from market it will install clockwork, from there you can flash this ROM

Guest VzudemO

i got the cwm on my medion. but i cant find the zip to install stock rom. the zips that were posted wont work. i got a error while flashing

Guest razzmataz1478

Just flashed C3C0 20/05 build and finding I can't remount system on my pc using adb!... Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?... I keep getting "remount failed: Operation not permitted" in command prompt after entering "adb remount" command... Wondering whether this function is faulty? Would like C3C0 to respond and lend me some advice please? :P

adb shell

su

adb remount 

????????

Guest C3C0

You must Enable root access for adb in development settings

Guest trueno2k
You must Enable root access for adb in development settings
I have... I set debug mode on and set root to adb + applications in the development settings!... Any ideas?... I just uninstalled all the device drivers and re plugged the cable back into the microusb socket to reinstall the device drivers and still no adb remount access!?... Seem to be okay when in root explorer and Terminal emulator but not on adb via my pc!... Been googling problem but not found much except there are people reporting that is may be due to kernel failing to provide full adb support!?... I'm gonna try out Lalit's 15/05 build to see if adb works there!...

Guest Muloo

i got the cwm on my medion. but i cant find the zip to install stock rom. the zips that were posted wont work. i got a error while flashing

You should post in the correct forum for that .... there a re many german peeps here to help you

Guest eLJay

Minor problems I found, could not switch off GPS until rebooted and the speech thing doesn't work.

Might be me, might be the phone, might be nothing.

Guest creedence

New build. Posting from my phone. Will update first and second posts tomorrow.

You saved my weekend. Now I can go to sleep quietly. :)

Thank you for your hard work.

Guest C3C0

I have... I set debug mode on and set root to adb + applications in the development settings!... Any ideas?... I just uninstalled all the device drivers and re plugged the cable back into the microusb socket to reinstall the device drivers and still no adb remount access!?... Seem to be okay when in root explorer and Terminal emulator but not on adb via my pc!... Been googling problem but not found much except there are people reporting that is may be due to kernel failing to provide full adb support!?... I'm gonna try out Lalit's 15/05 build to see if adb works there!...

You must also restart adb in root mode by issuing : adb root

Guest plegdroid
http://www.goo.im/devs/tilal6991/skate/update-cm-9-20120526-NIGHTLY-skate-signed.zip

New build. Posting from my phone. Will update first and second posts tomorrow.

thank you, yet again a surprised filled day, loving the weather on the lockscreen :D

for those, like me who can't live without softkeys, button saviour now updated with ics icons, can be used until new keys made.

post-910238-13380752742171_thumb.jpg

will have a test and report back later in the day.

thank you Tilal :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest trueno2k
You must also restart adb in root mode by issuing : adb root
Doesn't matter, now that I have just tested Lalits' 15/05 build and it automatically gives adb access and therefore I can adb remount on my pc via the command prompt... You might wanna check the rom out yourself to see if it only works for you and maybe some others as it doesn't for me!... Will now try out 26/05 build in a bit once I modified it's contents to suit my needs :P

Guest C3C0

It always worked for me.

You just need to do two things :

1) enable root for adb in settings

2) type adb root to restart.adb daemon in root mode.

After that you can do remount.

I don't know what you need adb for if you're not able to do these 2 simple things.

Guest Xmas.se

Hello guys, I have a small question... Anyone got the games Plants vs zombies and Where's my water to work? Mine is always force stopped. Thanks.