[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest trueno2k
It always worked for me.

You just need to do two things :

1) enable root for adb in settings

2) type adb root to restart.adb daemon in root mode.

After that you can do remount.

I don't know what you need adb for if you're not able to do these 2 simple things.

I usually use adb to push system apks to my device to overwrite the one on the device ( i.e. different modified version of Play Store ), it saves me having to changing the permissions and whatnot when using terminal emulator to do the same thing... Anyways, will be using Lalit's 26/05 build from now on, of which is feeling super slick ( we'll see if it's the same when I install all my other apps and settings :P ), and so won't be needing 20/05 build anymore...

Thanks the response and advice, will keep them tricks in mind when this happens again...

Guest daddypaul

Yep..

format system

flash rom

flash gapps

clear dalvik cache

clear cache

I've just done but the weather does not appear and phone keeps crashing after a short time

Guest Redstarr1

I've just done but the weather does not appear and phone keeps crashing after a short time

You have to enable the weather in settings, it's disabled by default.

Also, don't know why you keep crashing. I used the same method (wiped cache and dalvik cache before flashing the update and gapps though, but that shouldn't matter).

Guest daddypaul

You have to enable the weather in settings, it's disabled by default.

Also, don't know why you keep crashing. I used the same method (wiped cache and dalvik cache before flashing the update and gapps though, but that shouldn't matter).

I know that it must be turned on, then the phone crashes

Guest plegdroid
:(

did you tap to refresh it? :)

did you set custom location?

then input the location? :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest trueno2k

I've been looking on here for the discussion thread for ConfusionX CM9, was something called like ICESkater or something!... Anyone here post a link to it as I checked 5 pages of title threads twice and cannot seem to find it... Much appreciate the response!... :P

Guest plegdroid
I've been looking on here for the discussion thread for ConfusionX CM9, was something called like ICESkater or something!... Anyone here post a link to it as I checked 5 pages of title threads twice and cannot seem to find it... Much appreciate the response!... :P

:)

Guest plegdroid
i set custom location than crach ever and ever

don't know if it's required, but have you ticked all options in settings, location?

Guest daddypaul

don't know if it's required, but have you ticked all options in settings, location?

yes i have and than crach :wacko:

Guest tilal6991

The feature is very much beta. If its causing problems then turn it off. Or if you want me to solve it send a logcat.

Guest plegdroid

is any of the mods you've put on causing a conflict?

:)

do you want to move the issue over to here :)

Edited by plegdroid