[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Redstarr1

I noticed too much bugs and freezing , in this 26/05 build , and the new Apollo (Music App) is awfull please tilal remove that :S

If you have a backup of the regular music app you can put that back. I agree, Apollo is far from finished. But if the bugs are sorted out, it shows promise. Would be nice if it actually shows album art, and if the widget is theme able is well (because that white does NOT work with the rest of ICS)

Guest FoxVictor.be

Hi all, I've been running Tilal's CM7 port since November, and changed to his CM9 port yesterday. Thanks Tilal, It's running great, I haven't had any problems and I won't revert.

The changlog link in the second post does not work, is there still a list available of what works, does not work, and things to do after installation as described in the first post? Thanks.

Guest WiiSky70

Anyone noticed some improvments behind the scenes in 26/05 build?

Also when a new update ? And changelog was promised by tilal so far i didn't see any :(

Guest trueno2k

Also when a new update ? And changelog was promised by tilal so far i didn't see any :(

Pretty impatient!... Aren't You!... Relax & just ride the waves as they say...

Guest jtharmor

He is right....it will benefit ppl who read only first page...it takes 2 min but its very helpful

Guest WiiSky70

Pretty impatient!... Aren't You!... Relax & just ride the waves as they say...

Im not impatient , besides just curious what i've installed in my OMC .

And for the next time don't argue with me ok?

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest Redstarr1

There have been changelogs, but for some reason it got deleted in the last week. I can still access the html file with the changelog in it, the actual website just isn't hosted anymore.

Anyway, not much has changed in the last few builds. From my experience what is new in the latest build (compared to 15/05):

- lockscreen with more options (weather, username or any message)

- barcode scanner doesn't work anymore

- music app has been replaced with Apollo (which is still a long way from finished)

@WiiSky70: Seriously, new updates? The last one is just a day ago. Tilal has already often enough said he doesn't do ETA's.

Guest crnadakm

Barcode scanner doesn't work anymore , that's a regression do you think it will be fixed in next build tilal?

Tilal just sent me a pm saying that in the next build this phone will be able to take HD videos, will have torch app, stable overclock at 1,2 GHz, HD videos will run and it will be able to make you a dinner !

And it is comming tonight just for you

Are you deliberetly being a jerk ? Chill, take it easy, or go and buy SGS3 it will have everything working!

Guest jtharmor

Found a bug

Phone -- > Call Log --> Contacts--> Frequently called -------- Numbers listed in this are not called when clicked and throws contact does not exist error.

Anyone else facing the issue ?

Guest razzmataz1478

Found a bug

Phone -- > Call Log --> Contacts--> Frequently called -------- Numbers listed in this are not called when clicked and throws contact does not exist error.

Nope I haven't been able to reproduce this problem with multiple tries...

Guest plegdroid
Found a bug

same here working as expected :)

with no error.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Muloo

Don't remember if it has been said but i can not watch youtube anymore, i hear the 3 first seconds but stops after that on 26/05/2012 built

Anyone same problem or is it just me?

Guest WiiSky70

Tilal just sent me a pm saying that in the next build this phone will be able to take HD videos, will have torch app, stable overclock at 1,2 GHz, HD videos will run and it will be able to make you a dinner !

And it is comming tonight just for you

Are you deliberetly being a jerk ? Chill, take it easy, or go and buy SGS3 it will have everything working!

WHAT ??? You must think that i s*** money , i don't have it to buy one , but thanks of the advice i appreciate it :)

Guest WiiSky70

WHAT ??? You must think that i s*** money , i don't have it to buy one , but thanks of the advice i appreciate it :)

OMG - 1.2 GHZ???? Stable???? , and the battery will die after that?

delete this i made a mistake :S

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest ciappy

Anyone getting random freezes requiring to remove battery with latest build? previously 15/5 build was rock solid.. I am asking before trying to re-install from scratch.. PS i am not overclocking at all.

Guest plegdroid
Anyone getting random freezes requiring to remove battery with latest build? previously 15/5 build was rock solid.. I am asking before trying to re-install from scratch.. PS i am not overclocking at all.

I've had one random one this morning, while on the net, but been stable all day since :)

Guest WiiSky70

Another noob question: Why did you not include the Google Apps in the ROM zip file, like most other ROMs have?

You need to have at least 200 MB's partition to put the Play Store , to download the apps you want.